Author Topic: Nobody makes anything fun anymore  (Read 2791 times)

It sucks how people stop the fun servers. The only server that is really fun for me is Pecon7's Boss Battles. Nobody hosts anymore good RPs.

I approve the quality of Comrade's RPs, but nothing else.

What about my RPG? I'm still working on it.

I like it, Its fun, had alot of good memories from alpha on there with some of my old friends...

You should really increase mana regen.  I played a mage and it took about 5x longer for me to level up then my swordsman friend because I couldn't just sit and wait for my mana to go up, I had to run upstairs in that room to rest.

thats because there are all these lame servers out there hosting stuff thats been done to death and interests nobody anymore.
thats  essentially boss battles, trench wars, knife tdms, other horse stuff

I'm working on a team platform occupation server, does that sound fun?

I miss the times with BobRow@n and Sony.
They made such nice RP servers without too many new ass addons or other stuff.

im working on a server that i havent seeen up in a while. Gimme ideas. I'll do it. Im currently working on a CTF

it's kinda boring tbh
there doesn't seem to be too much of a point to it, the only quests seem to be for a tutorial rather than contributing anything to any kind of story and the combat is a bit uninteresting

most of the entertainment i get out of it is through the chat

of course you are still working on it and those are the only real complaints i have so far, so it can probably turn out pretty good if you do it right

I'm working on a Apocalyptic RPG (Which everyone refuses to help with)

Pecon's isn't very fun anymore.

:cookieMonster:

I'd like to see a good Trench War start. Darren's is currently "private".

You've gotta know the right people and the right servers.

Whenever I make a server that isn't a family RP, no one joins.

thats because there are all these lame servers out there hosting stuff thats been done to death and interests nobody anymore.
thats  essentially boss battles, trench wars, knife tdms, other horse stuff
*COUGH*This*COUGH*