9 (6.6%)
I disagree with it
36 (26.3%)
I'm neutral on the subject
26 (19%)
SMOKING IS BAD KK SO DUN SMOKE
66 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 137

Author Topic: Does anybody here smoke/Opinions on smoking  (Read 4222 times)

I smoke tea leaves and white angel mushrooms

I'm very anti-drug so my answer would be bad

Oh no!

Smoking can kill me!

I better stop smoking and continue going to mcdonalds, sitting around, drinking excessively, growing old, and using cellphones, microwaves, and having unprotected love, speeding, sun tanning, skiing, skateboarding, knitting, getting cancer from everything, and making comments that single out one bad habit so i can say;...

"At least I don't smoke..."

Cell phones and microwaves don't hurt you, lol. Nor does knitting.

if you use them a lot then yea they can have a small negative effect on you

God damn it am i the only one who IS NUETRAL ON SMOKING? My parents smoke. And i dont mind it.

Oh no!

Smoking can kill me!

I better stop smoking and continue going to mcdonalds, sitting around, drinking excessively, growing old, and using cellphones, microwaves, and having unprotected love, speeding, sun tanning, skiing, skateboarding, knitting, getting cancer from everything, and making comments that single out one bad habit so i can say;...

"At least I don't smoke..."
oh my god lol
get a load of this guy

making comments that single out one bad habit
so deadly

It seems that people are only focusing the hardest of the negative aspect of the situation. Has anyone ever heard of a moderate smoker? With today's society probably not. But I know quite a few of them. And they only smoke like one every several weeks for fun. They don't inhale it, they just taste the smoke.

It seems that people are only focusing the hardest of the negative aspect of the situation. Has anyone ever heard of a moderate smoker? With today's society probably not. But I know quite a few of them. And they only smoke like one every several weeks for fun. They don't inhale it, they just taste the smoke.

smoking moderately is still unhealthy as forget. and unhealthy for those around them.

but besides that old common knowledge. even smoking a little makes people reek all day.
then these starfishs who just smoked get into my car and sit on my furniture. loving nasty.

you smokers seem to believe that you can keep it to yourself. and thats not even physically possible.

if you use them a lot then yea they can have a small negative effect on you
I'm not sure about cell phones, but I'm absolutely positive that microwaves cannot hurt you unless you crawl inside and turn it on.

secondhand smoking has barely any effect, although smoking makes you smell gross, the smell of cigarettes just stick to everything, no matter how windy it is