9 (6.6%)
I disagree with it
36 (26.3%)
I'm neutral on the subject
26 (19%)
SMOKING IS BAD KK SO DUN SMOKE
66 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 137

Author Topic: Does anybody here smoke/Opinions on smoking  (Read 4218 times)

I'm neutral on the subject. Why should someone decide to forbid what someone else does to himself?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 05:01:21 AM by dawngaward0110 »

Smoking anything is stupid

Pipes may not be as bad as cigarettes but there is still Nicotine in the tobacco itself, the addictive substance that can be used as a pesticide

"Hey guys I do weed and drugs, I'm so loving cool :D"
No really shut up, he isn't trying to be cool. Nobody is.
Everyone I know that smokes including myself all think it is bad for you and stupid but we do it anyway for our own reasons, we don't think it looks cool only people that don't smoke think that because they want some way to prove how they are better.

I don't think any kind of drug should be illegal, unless it's in public

Having been brought up around at least one heavy smoker I can say that my stance on the matter is completely neutral.
Sure it's bad for you, but it's not like my opinion can get rid of an addiction/reliance that someone has had for most of their life.

Sometimes I get this feeling that I will end up smoking at some point in my life, I don't know why or when it will happen but I just get this feeling that it will, I suppose when/if it does happen I'll have to make sure I smoke moderately, go where there's nobody who could be harmed by the smoke when I do and at least roll my own cigarettes as opposed to buying brand packs with cyanide and pesticides in them

I don't think any kind of drug should be illegal, unless it's in public
I'd say things like heroin and meth should probably stay illegal, you know, don't want people jumping out windows and throwing syringes at folks.

I'd say things like heroin and meth should probably stay illegal, you know, don't want people jumping out windows and throwing syringes at folks.

You're just jealous because they're ninjas and you aren't!!

You're just jealous because they're ninjas and you aren't!!
Not if I take even MORE HEROIN THAN THEM!
HAHhaHaaHAa

Not if I take even MORE HEROIN THAN THEM!
HAHhaHaaHAa

Gee willikers, Clone.
You got me there :(

Well it's their own damn fault if they don't have any self control.

IMO, I think drugs should be legalized because it would prevent a lot of drug-related violence, such as drug cartels. Look what happened during the Prohibition era in the US during the 1920s.

After several years, prohibition became a failure in North America and elsewhere, as bootlegging (rum-running) became widespread and organized crime took control of the distribution of alcohol. Distilleries and breweries in Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean flourished as their products were either consumed by visiting Americans or illegally exported to the U.S.

Anyways. That's just my opinion so don't get butthurt or anything like some of you will probably be for some unknown reason

Do not smoke. It is one of the worst things I have ever came across.

I got peer-pressured into trying some. I refused because I knew for a fact that it is a stupid idea and that I have troubles breathing at times.

In the end, you'll end up dead because of having rotten lungs, and I wont be feeling sorry for you if you do die because of smoking.

It is very unhealthy and can damage many different parts of your body, can cause defects in your immune system and you're more vulnerable to viruses by smoking.

My uncle smokes, and he's in his mid-60s. I worry about him sometimes because I hate smoking but I can't just tell him to stop.

It's bad but I really just don't give a stuff if people do it or not. It's their life, if they like nicotine, great, if not, fine. I hate the people that try to get laws passed that ban smoking and whatnot. This is 'Murrica. It's supposed to be the land of the free. So don't forget up everything the revolutionaries fought for by trying to make other people live how you want them to.
[/rant]
Also I don't smoke nor will I, and I am in no way better than anyone that does smoke.

Edit: While I'm at it, why the hell do the government officials keep making laws to try to stop crime (i.e. some firearm regulation laws). CRIMINALS DON'T FOLLOW THE DAMN LAW. If they really want to be effective than alter the punishment for breaking the law.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 05:35:45 AM by Nightmare-Duckie »