Author Topic: The best song I've heard in a while  (Read 1624 times)

I'm not normally a fan of rap, but I found a song from an unsigned guy which is somewhat mind blowing. This man, Hopsin, lyrically exposes the largest stereotypes of stuffty people in our society and brings to attention the fact that, as the human race, we need to improve vastly. The song is here if you want to listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U

Discuss this, Blockland

heard this the other day

pretty good

holy forget a good rap song.

the heavens will loving collide.

You made me pause Elton John for this..?

You made me pause Elton John for this..?
I didn't make you pause Elton John, you chose to because this topic piqued your interest. In the OP I specifically said that, though I am not normally a fan of rap, I thought this was an exception and wanted to share.

You made me pause Elton John for this..?
forget elton john for right now, listen to this song

I'm not a total fan of rap
But this is actually pretty good

I didn't make you pause Elton John, you chose to because this topic piqued your interest. In the OP I specifically said that, though I am not normally a fan of rap, I thought this was an exception and wanted to share.
I apologize that my sarcastic tone didn't show through, it's a good song.

this song is truth
whores

I hate rap. I liked this song. What is going on...

His eyes are disturbingly blue.

he touched on a lot. i think everything he says when i see these stereotypes

This changed my life.