broze(jazZ) is seriously loving stupid

Author Topic: broze(jazZ) is seriously loving stupid  (Read 7000 times)

hows virginia tech jazz

and those weebly sites got you in for expert html coding in kodex 10/10

And then you expose my last name? That's too far, yep, gonna go read up on law.
Dude, someone posted my Facebook, my name, and all that stuff on the internet and I wasn't really able to do anything.
Good luck.

Name: Jordan Burns

Face: Recongized

Hmmm...

Facebook.
Name, Face, Interests, Friends/People you know.

You act as if he gave us your address and threatened to do something.
You're stupid if you actually read up on law. It was your decision, also.

According to "How Many of Me", there are only 64 people named Jordan Burns

Dont worry, you are safe.

It's not that Broze is stupid or anything. He told me he was an autistic 14 year old. Autism usually reroutes parts of the brains so those affected with it usually act much differently than any of us (and we act pretty bizzare anyways) I think it's just that he hasn't learned to holster the post button and revise or reread anything, or hasn't learned to deal with criticism that well yet.

It's not that Broze is stupid or anything. He told me he was an autistic 14 year old. Autism usually reroutes parts of the brains so those affected with it usually act much differently than any of us (and we act pretty bizzare anyways) I think it's just that he hasn't learned to holster the post button and revise or reread anything, or hasn't learned to deal with criticism that well yet.

autism is like a sarcasm meter being broken by a sledgehammer

Broze isnt jazz. He's another dumbass.

I mean, i don't have evidence, but I'm pretty damn sure.

autism is like a sarcasm meter being broken by a sledgehammer

Are you being sarcastic? :cookieMonster:

Pretty sure he has Aspergers or something
Not that its an excuse to be stupid but come on guys, cut him some slack.

There.

When broze joined the forums, i didn't think i would be proving he's NOT the alt of somebody when i nabbed his ip.

98.232.7.116 is broze's ip.
99.34.120.78 is jazz's.

Case closed.

Er, that means pecon was wrong 3 pages ago.

The 'broze ip' i quoted is from forum-broze. He controls both the 30k and 20k id.

Er, that means pecon was wrong 3 pages ago.

The 'broze ip' i quoted is from forum-broze. He controls both the 30k and 20k id.
Thank god.

Generally a mental disorder, don't bring my mental disabilitie into this, it has nothing to do with it, I have had a long range of physcological help, and yes, the neural wiring in my brain is rerouted to different parts, interactions with certain people used to be hard but not anymore, the fact is, the OP is a hgue dumbass.

Generally a mental disorder, don't bring my mental disabilitie into this, it has nothing to do with it, I have had a long range of physcological help, and yes, the neural wiring in my brain is rerouted to different parts, interactions with certain people used to be hard but not anymore, the fact is, the OP is a hgue dumbass.
I would advise leaving the topic before you bury yourself 6 feet under.

Bottom line- forum broze IS ingáme broze.
Broze is NOT JazZ.

You'll note the 20k id is the one zyber is registered under.

Look... I think I have taken enough stuff for tonight, real quick, can I do a a recap?

Black mailed

Privacy exposed

Called an idiot 15 times

Framed

Trolled and flamed

Lost Nobot (Don't give a damn anymore, though, appearently he believes drama solves stuff)

Patton goe Blockland to believe I am a huge cunt starfish with no life.

Was judged though no one on this forum knows me personally.

Except Bubba and Nobot, I guess voice chatting counts?

We could call this The Hang Over Pt. III :D