Do you?

Yeah
70 (58.8%)
Nope
6 (5%)
French fries
43 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 119

Author Topic: Do you have scars?  (Read 8034 times)

ive got a few cuts on my hands from misusing large fabric scissors when i was young, and in highschool i was hardcore and punched out one of them glass protected fire emergency levers.

i used to pick scabs when i was younger, so yeah.

when I was about 11 or 12, I tried to cut a plastic 3 inch ball open with a scapel.
I cut deep into my left thumb, had I been more slightly clumsy, I would've cut the damn thing off.

One on my leg when I burned myself on a motercycle pipe, stuff bubbled for like 2 days.

Lots and lots of scars on my legs from a nasty bicycle accident

Got a few scars on my hands from those stupid briar bushes in the woods

and that's perrty much it

yes.
because life is so sad.
I got ran over by a semi.

I've pinched my fingers with wire cutters and cut myself on a soda can. No scars there!

All I have as evidence of injury are the bumps on my head... :C

I've got an inch long scar horizontally above my right eye from a terrible gash.

i burned the back of my leg on a muffler when i was little, think the scar is gone now

and a small faint one on my right wrist

2 on my head, one in my lip, one on my right hand, and one on my hip.

I don't have any...
I asked my friends...
Adz was the only one who had one.
I asked for a pic so he got me one.
Soz for bad lighting, but he drew a circle around it to show you were to look.

that's one flat nip

Stepped on a big peace of broken vase when I was a kid, so scar on the bottom of my foot.
Used to get little weird bump things surgically removed from my lip, so there's a little battlescar-looking scar on my bottom lip.  
I had appendicitis and got the laparoscopic surgery so I have a scar on the left side of my abdomen, in my bellybutton (so basically I'm just a super inny now), and one on the top of my crotch, so I can't show anyone that one.