Do you?

Yeah
70 (58.8%)
Nope
6 (5%)
French fries
43 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 119

Author Topic: Do you have scars?  (Read 7964 times)

400 babies!
POWEREATING POWERSLEEPING POWERLIFTING POWERPRODUCINGBABIES, YOU'LL HAVE SO MANY BABIES(400 BABIES)

When I was 6, a TV fell on my head

Cut my hand whilst cooking, it's quite deep; might leave a scar.

I got a scar under my chin. But so one can see it so I'm OK with it.

I  cutted my ear when I was little somehow.
I have no scar, they gave me stitches for it.
Actually, no stitches, they used freaking glue.

I  cutted my ear when I was little somehow.
I have no scar, they gave me stitches for it.
Actually, no stitches, they used freaking glue.
My dad has a scar all down his back because he got staples in it, Does that make you feel better?

Here's two of my scars:

this 1 is barely visible but it's about 3 inches long

this huge one spans across the entire right side of my left leg.

I see nothing in either of those photos.

I have scars from my second bout of chicken pox, but nothing else.

You got chicken pox twice? Sucks to be you. I've never had it so if I get it, no babies for me.

I have a scar starting as a ring around the base of the pinky on my right hand. It stretches down along the length of my forearm and stops at the elbow. It was caused by my arm going through the glass in a door while a person slammed the door from the other side not knowing I was there. My pinky was pretty much cut off and was hanging by only a few fleshy threads. The Doctors had to take one of the extra tendons in my arm and graph my pinky back on. Hnnnng.

i got a scar on my forehead, back, legs, arms, chest, everywhere, lol. i got battle wounds like a mo-forgeter.

I have a scar starting as a ring around the base of the pinky on my right hand. It stretches down along the length of my forearm and stops at the elbow. It was caused by my arm going through the glass in a door while a person slammed the door from the other side not knowing I was there. My pinky was pretty much cut off and was hanging by only a few fleshy threads. The Doctors had to take one of the extra tendons in my arm and graph my pinky back on. Hnnnng.
Aw, that sounds awful. :c

Once a really poisonous spider bit me in the neck and I didn't feel a thing and all it did was leave a little scar, and I got one on my lip from when my mother shoved me at a chair

A lot of various ones. Most recent ones are on right hand knuckles and worst part is I was so wasted that I don't even remember how I got them, but judging by their shape they look like I fell. Had damn holes in my hand for some time.