Author Topic: Morgarf/Plasmus - Probably the funniest, most caring individual alive  (Read 2054 times)

Seriously, if no one has interracted with Mogarf then you are not truely happy. He has brought smiles to my face and smiles to others faces. He played TTT with me and was real funny and I laughed and smiled. He treats his GF right and plays games with her which is how all men in a relationship should treat their female counterpart. I'm really happy I can have a kind gentleman as himself on my steam/facebook. (I love you Mogarf)

Mogarf himself
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 03:46:06 AM by Scrub »

If you love him, you'd spell his name right in the topic title.

If you love him, you'd spell his name right in the topic title.
pls leave me alone + keep being good at musicals + handsome for all of us + tall.

His picture looks like he's ready for rape.

His picture looks like he's ready for rape.
He's ready to warm the hearts of several pre-teens.

pls leave me alone + keep being good at musicals + handsome for all of us + tall.

Alright.

Used out of context and not funny. :(
Brazzers is a research site from what I've gathered, while Mogarf is an innocent young man and is merely smiling in that picture.

Used out of context and not funny. :(
Brazzers is a research site from what I've gathered, while Mogarf is an innocent young man and is merely smiling in that picture.

But actually, that's one of the worst applications of the Brazzers meme (if you could call it that).

But actually, that's one of the worst applications of the Brazzers meme (if you could call it that).
Very true, and the meme is obscene/tasteless and is an easy hotlink for unaware users of such garbage. I browsed the site shortly and there were women beaten, raped, and spit on. It was a sad sight to see.

Very true, and the meme is obscene/tasteless and is an easy hotlink for unaware users of such garbage. I browsed the site shortly and there were women beated, raped, and spit on. It was a sad sight to see.

Isnt it a research site?

Im pretty sure that stuff is somebody's special interest

Isnt it a research site?

Im pretty sure that stuff is somebody's special interest
Well, no logos of any research sites should be acceptable on BL forums. :P

Well, no logos of any research sites should be acceptable on BL forums. :P

if you can google "brazzers" you can google "boobies" and turn safesearch off

Why is he smiling like the joker?