Author Topic: Hydralisk is doing interviews  (Read 3228 times)

Sounds like that was the first real one
Yeah. The other ones I just called people and messed around. Didn't want to upset a group of people.

Oh my gosh these interviews are hilarious

Oh my gosh these interviews are hilarious
im redoing yours because i sound like a starstruck handicap  :panda:

im redoing yours because i sound like a starstruck handicap  :panda:
Nonono I liked it D:!


Aw I was expecting an interview on kitchen supplies, but she to go and loving die. >:C

Aw I was expecting an interview on kitchen supplies, but she to go and loving die. >:C
we're redoing it because the interview got cut in half by my recorder. i just had to make a substitute.

hi dude i was playing with you on garrys mod on a  TTT efhunter zone server with a minecraft map

hi dude i was playing with you on garrys mod on a  TTT efhunter zone server with a minecraft map
yea probably.
i go by pringlestache12 on there.

yea probably.
i go by pringlestache12 on there.
yes

i did play with you


what the forget

yea probably.
i go by pringlestache12 on there.
oh yes btw im Sir Wigglebottoms The 4th


you guys let me know when they interview mouhammaoud okey

u cna interviuew me about doge.