Author Topic: Hydralisk is doing interviews  (Read 3240 times)

But srsly interview me because I am master

But srsly interview me because I am master
People to interview tommorow:

Shadowsfear and his modeling techniques

Kristin and her kitchen appliances

Kakashi11, Kingdaro, Stabs, and TheOwl on MLP.

The MLP one sounds like it'll be interesting

The MLP one sounds like it'll be interesting
Indeed. I just need to gather them up in one place at one time. I don't know how possible this will be and will probably leave out one interviewee.

An interview with an MLP fan

I can't help but wonder what the purpose of this survey is

i wana b intervewd 2 be interut famis!!!

i wana b intervewd 2 be interut famis!!!
ok add me brandon.white69

I may want in on this. :I

I'll do an interview.


get on skype
I'm on a mountain and my 3G is crap.
Also I don't have you added
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 12:46:39 PM by Xinakam »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeCf-__yD30&feature=youtu.be

Interview with Kingdaro

I'll add Kristin's tommorow morning possibly and redo Frontfox's because it was too short.

I would like to do an interview but I hate chatting with the microphones. So I would just chat with the text and the topic would most likely be about starting on the forums.

But I'm still not sure about this.

I would do this if I had a mic and some personal space, but no, family is always around

Sounds like that was the first real one