Aeschylus - Being the worst possible admin.

Author Topic: Aeschylus - Being the worst possible admin.  (Read 4603 times)

I really don't even need proof.

Just join his server.
He decides "OH, I'M THE HOST SO I MIGHT AS WELL BREAK MY OWN RULES FOR THE HELL OF IT!"
He first starts off breaking the rule of buildkilling. I'm trying to build in peace while he keeps shooting at me.
But it gets worse.
Suddenly, he decides to spam our base with artillery strikes. Not only did this lag incredibly, it got annoying as it constantly killed everyone.

So what's his excuse?
"it's a joke lol"

Grow up, Aes.

I really don't even need proof.
You'd make an excellent lawyer.

Since this is Aeschylus, I believe you.

Even though he's the host and you can't do anything, this seems really abusive. Great host he is.

But you're telling us how bad he is... why would we want to experience it?

i dont really need to say much in my defense as far as i never, ever break my own rules. i'm constantly being accused of teleporting into their base (assuming this is Tremerist or someone associated with him) since my admins have a habit of constantly teleporting to me, and i'm accused of breaking my artillery beacon rule. that rule states that you cant throw beacons are peoples' bases if they arent over 64x64 in size and dont have open areas - which their base meets both requirements for people to be elidgable to throw beacons.

but okay, cry all you want to, i know for a fact i dont break my own rules at all. that's utter bullstuff to do so. get some proof that i'm breaking my rules instead of having people 'just join the server'.

i dont really need to say much in my defense as far as i never, ever break my own rules. i'm constantly being accused of teleporting into their base (assuming this is Tremerist or someone associated with him) since my admins have a habit of constantly teleporting to me, and i'm accused of breaking my artillery beacon rule. that rule states that you cant throw beacons are peoples' bases if they arent over 64x64 in size and dont have open areas - which their base meets both requirements for people to be elidgable to throw beacons.

but okay, cry all you want to, i know for a fact i dont break my own rules at all. that's utter bullstuff to do so. get some proof that i'm breaking my rules instead of having people 'just join the server'.
(after what was said in the server) I can accept.
Just keep your friends under control.

Even though he's the host and you can't do anything, this seems really abusive. Great host he is.
holy stuff your back

So what's his excuse?
"it's a joke lol"

Grow up, Aes.
I can't even believe something like this is posted in Drama. First of all, how is a joke an excuse? Do you really have to take it that seriously and post a drama about it?

You need to grow up.

I can't even believe something like this is posted in Drama. First of all, how is a joke an excuse? Do you really have to take it that seriously and post a drama about it?

You need to grow up.
ok let me just destroy you castle that you worked an entire day on and say it was a joke

It's his server he can do whatever he wants there.

You need to grow up.
>"taking it seriously"
>"how is a joke an excuse?"
thanks for proving my point