Author Topic: System Requirements for Games FTW (Minecraft > Portal 2 in processing power?)  (Read 2295 times)

So I went on http://www.systemrequirementslab.com and I did a test for Portal 2 and got this:

Then I did Minecraft:

What.
Then again,
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 04:36:22 AM by TristanLuigi »

Minecraft is a horribly optimized game
That website is a horribly incorrect source

Minecraft is a horribly optimized game
That website is a horribly incorrect source
And I guess my computer can't run Skyrim :/

i can believe that, lol

i can believe that, lol
Ya lol. But darn I didn't realize my computer was as crap as it is. I gut a fail grade on BTF3 and Skyrim.

Portal 2 runs on anything, even on my toaster.

Portal 2 is an example of a game company that knows how to optimize a game. It looks moderately nice and runs on practically anything.

Minecraft is an example of a fat guy that doesn't know how to make a game. It looks like blocks and only runs on top of the line super computers.

Portal 2 is an example of a game company that knows how to optimize a game. It looks moderately nice and runs on practically anything.

Minecraft is an example of a fat guy that doesn't know how to make a game. It looks like blocks and only runs on top of the line super computers.

Minecraft is made in Java. That's the excuse for lag.

Once again, unlike other companies Valve actually do/did their best to optimize their games for PC.

i can perfectly play games that look really nice but minecraft almost kills my computer.

why. those other games i play that look better than minecraft in every way can run on my grandpa's walking stick but minecraft can't run on this computer?

i can perfectly play games that look really nice but minecraft almost kills my computer.

why. those other games i play that look better than minecraft in every way can run on my grandpa's walking stick but minecraft can't run on this computer?

Minecraft is made in Java. That's the excuse for lag.

Now stop complaining.

Now stop complaining.

not complaining, just questioning.
and thanks for telling me that, didn't see that post

Blaming Java is irrelevant; RuneScape lags nothing in the grand exchange with forced AA and everything else maxed with ~40 FPS on World 1, tablet computers run everything based on Java perfectly. In fact, CYRI uses Java. Clearly Java is not at fault here.
Minecraft just sucks, deal with it.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:42:54 AM by KoopaScooper »

>Check my rating for Battlefield 3.
>Barely break minimum requirements.
>I can run it on high at 40-50 FPS stable.

Whatever you say System Requirements Lab, whatever you say