Author Topic: Blockman02 - "Im the husband and your all my wives" in a Knife TDM  (Read 1847 times)

Okay, so this morning I was going to check out a Knife TDM (Cat123's) and as soon as i am on this guy named Blockman02 says I'm wife Number 5. And then he is like "All my wives are sucking my balls". He continues to repeat this as if we couldnt stop what he told us we were doing. I tell him to stop, and he doesn't, so i kick him.
Next thing he does is he rejoins and says "Everytime I'm kicked/banned your more into sucking my balls"
So, I threaten him with a ban, but my Blockland crashed, so ill try to post all 4 of my pictures of him doing this.
Also, after everyone was pretty much annoyed, he didn't stop, he just repeated all of what he said.
If he does this in your server, i recommend a warning to him. If that doesnt work ban. Kicking will not do anything.

Name: Blockman02
ID: 25612

Do whatever you need to. Evidence is below.

Okay, so this morning I was going to check out a Knife TDM (Cat123's)
I tell him to stop, and he doesn't, so i kick him.
seems legit

Blockman02 is a richard, i joined his server and the rules were no swearing and no spam, but then he calls me "a loving friend" because i killed him after he killed me then he proceeds to make a house with no baseplate. Sorry for no pics i thought it didn't need a drama.

He was just joking around, and OP took it too seriously. I don't think this really deserves drama.

ITT: Block trolls and OP feeds him more by making this drama

I was there and he kept doing it continuously, and Wrapper had threatened him already. He was a really bad troll since everyone eventually ignored him.

He's blockman01's little brother.

He got banned from ArmyUnit's for saying "I love you ArmyUnit" non-stop.

^He called army unit master awsome dude constantly because he is a fan of him and hydralisk. He does talk non stop about them. he always gets banned. This kid is a really mentally unstable kid. Blockland is his outlet to escape from his everyday life. I know this because he treats people on blockland like celebrities.Also, at Zaxes server, he said he gets made fun of a lot and is down because he cant get girls (he also refuses to accept help). He may be weird and annoying but making fun of him will just hurt him more. Let him be....him.

Name: Blockman02
ID: 25612
Oh hey that guy used to be my friend...
O_O

Yeah idk why but he used to not be so bad, but one day he keeped trolling me.

Maybe hes a Mormon and hes reminiscing on past situations.

Im sorry if my brother is acting like a richard to all of you he made a bet to make every one rage then he got dramad he was just joking around dont be a richard head and put peple on dramas liek that...

greatest excuse ever never heard it before

Me neither, now let's go on a pub crawl with this guy who is totally legit and pretty cool