Author Topic: [Iphone 4S]'s server, crashing  (Read 889 times)

Any of you guys witnessed the crash of [Iphone 4S]'s server If yes, who do you think it was? Post it.

I think it was Coolkal.

Here is a list of a few reasons I think it was Coolkal:

1. Many people said it was him.

2. I think I saw him spawning bots.

3. He said it was him on IRC.

Since iPhone 4S is a dumbass, I will host my own CityRPG with the drugmod. First, I need to add stuff on it to make it good.

Yes, it was Coolkal. Set up some killbots to crash the server.. 12 of them, and also threw in some RYNO V.'s

Who cares if it crashed. There weren't 12 there were only 5 bots and the server didn't crash because of them. It glitched and crashed. I didn't try to make it crash, the server just had something wrong with it.

Quality thread here, folks

best drama 2012

Who cares if it crashed. There weren't 12 there were only 5 bots and the server didn't crash because of them. It glitched and crashed. I didn't try to make it crash, the server just had something wrong with it.
Coolkal, the bot had a RYNO V. It was destroying bricks, the server could not handle any more bricks being destroyed. So it timed out. Why did you not atleast give it a assault rifle.

They did have AK47s at first. Then I changed them to the RYNO Vs to see what would happen. And I think the bricks being destroyed wouldn't have done it. From what I saw, some of the bots went weird and started spawnkilling themselves very quickly and that was the last thing I saw.

Any of you guys witnessed the crash of [Iphone 4S]'s server If yes, who do you think it was? Post it.

I think it was Coolkal.

Server had a runtime error.

Bad addon being abused.

Server had a runtime error.

Bad addon being abused.

Plus not to mention CityRPG scripts are buggy

The best City RP's are the ones without a modification running it all.

Since iPhone 4S is a dumbass, I will host my own CityRPG with the drugmod. First, I need to add stuff on it to make it good.
I currently have Boombot building a police station, and Jebus building a shop.

Bot events are disabled, there are VCE variable replacers for CityRPG, and the bountyhunter baton is fixed because either Pacnet or iPhone is too lazy and dumb to fix one line in one script that would make it work.

I currently have Boombot building a police station, and Jebus building a shop.

Bot events are disabled, there are VCE variable replacers for CityRPG, and the bountyhunter baton is fixed because either Pacnet or iPhone is too lazy and dumb to fix one line in one script that would make it work.

Good luck, but if Jasa agrees with me on something, I'll need to use Boombot <3