Poll

What clan should I use this to app to?

[H] Height
1 (100%)
AoB Architects of Blockland
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Application for [H] Height - Modern house (undergoing improvement)  (Read 2426 times)

Hello.

This is a house I've been working on for about 2 1/2 hours. I kept in mind as I built it that I wanted it to be different and modern, so this is how it turned out. It, I believe, is one of the first of it's kind. Or at least I haven't seen any of them on the forums. I also am setting up a poll to see whether I should use this for an app to AoB or Height, either one is okay because I like them both. The interior is still Wip, but I will keep you updated.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 09:35:01 PM by Northmoor »

Lol i just noticed i was in the 3rd picture.

That brown thing in the first picture throws it off.

I like it, but that brown thing just makes it look bad.

I was in the server you started to build it in.

I think it's very nice. Much better than what I can do.

But the brown thing is weird.

the brown accent could have been better styled.

the brown accent could have been better styled.
If anyone can answer, how can I make the brown accent better..?

If anyone can answer, how can I make the brown accent better..?

The brown looks odd in this photo, is what he means. It doesn't really fit with the other colors. Try making it black or dark brown.

The brown needs more white saturation; that's the main reason why it looks out of place

Alright, update! Thank you all for the brown accent help! I dunno if it is right but it looks better to me!

I would have interior walls.

Alright, update! Thank you all for the brown accent help! I dunno if it is right but it looks better to me!
Looks better but imo it could either be somewhat darker or much lighter (beige-type).

Also, nice player avatar Garsh, whoever that may be.

Why is there a piece of poop with windows on top of that lovely house? :cookieMonster:

I would have interior walls.

It looks like it does :/