Blockland Crashing

Author Topic: Blockland Crashing  (Read 1652 times)

Yes, I know this is in the wrong topic, don't tell me, but I sometimes just HATE the inactivity of the help forums, and this is serious. Whenever I go into options, configure some settings, and press done, blockland just crashes saying:

Seriously, I need help. I can change my avatar through the main menu, but when I'm in a game, and change my avatar, it gives me the same crash. Please help.

Used to happen to me before I got my dual core patch.
http://www.blockland.us/files/AMD-Dual-Core-Optimizer-1.1.4.exe
If you have an AMD processor, and it's dual-core, (or maybe more) try that.

Used to happen to me before I got my dual core patch.
http://www.blockland.us/files/AMD-Dual-Core-Optimizer-1.1.4.exe
If you have an AMD processor, and it's dual-core, (or maybe more) try that.

He has an Intel processor.

The console.log doesn't seem to say anything relevant.

He has an Intel processor.

Sorry, didn't see that in the log...

:c, is there anyway to fix?

Edit the configurations in config/client/prefs.cs and not there

I want to fix the problem, preferably not use your alternate.

What?

What?
He wants me to start editing the options through the prefs.cs instead of Blocklands in-game options

He wants me to start editing the options through the prefs.cs instead of Blocklands in-game options
This helps you fix the problem... how?

This helps you fix the problem... how?

The console.log shows nothing to do with the errors as far as I know, so instead of editing the client preferences through the Options gui he should try editing them in the config/client/ folder.

The console.log shows nothing to do with the errors as far as I know, so instead of editing the client preferences through the Options gui he should try editing them in the config/client/ folder.
This doesn't help him fix the problem. Try being helpful.

Type trace(1); into the console and then make the client crash

Like, when I change the options, blockland crashes, but when I come back and look at the options, the things I configured are there. So basically, it changes the options, but I crash in the process.

I traced.