Poll

Point System

Yes.
20 (50%)
No.
20 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Glass' Falling Platforms [Official Topic]  (Read 24291 times)

wate if it ddnt make a lick up sence then how cum u rplied 2 it?!

not what i meant, the rule of discrimination like the way khain put it, is odd.

being a smart ass and disrepectment is fine.
Well what exactly DID he say?

wate if it ddnt make a lick up sence then how cum u rplied 2 it?!
My IQ just dropped 3 points.

Rockets need to be disabled when you click a color.  They should only be available when all the platforms are spawned.  When only 2 platforms are up and rockets start going, there is a 100% chance that you will die.

Also needs to be a very short buffer time for when you can select a new color.  Sometimes people will just click spam them until they reappear, and then you get 0 time to react and there is a 100% chance you will die. (unless you get lucky)

Rockets need to be disabled when you click a color.  They should only be available when all the platforms are spawned.  When only 2 platforms are up and rockets start going, there is a 100% chance that you will die.

Also needs to be a very short buffer time for when you can select a new color.  Sometimes people will just click spam them until they reappear, and then you get 0 time to react and there is a 100% chance you will die. (unless you get lucky)
Both of these are based in fact, but not 100% true.
The rockets positions do not depend on which platforms are up, it's unlikely you'll get hit
There is indeed enough time to react, think of it like a expert mode. I've made it through, so can you.

Both of these are based in fact, but not 100% true.
The rockets positions do not depend on which platforms are up, it's unlikely you'll get hit
There is indeed enough time to react, think of it like a expert mode. I've made it through, so can you.
It is NOT "Unlikely" that you will get hit.  I've gotten hit literally every single time.  Almost half of them go away when all of the platforms are up in general.  That's basically like a 50% chance.

I guess the second one is more opinion based, but still.  It's annoying when the person up there is just spam clicking for lolz..

Edit: I changed my mind, there really isn't enough time to react :\  The text message literally comes up before the platforms respond.  That means a second of your time is totally wasted.  If it came up right when the platforms came up, I would understand that as just being difficult, but if it comes up BEFORE they respawn, that is just kinda ridiculous. 
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 12:09:08 AM by Jay the Cartoonist »

...  Just discovered something.

It seems as if MOST of the time when I don't get a text message about what color to move to it's black.

Either my computer is tribal or there is something F'd up in events with Black :V

I'm not saying black is the ONLY color I have problems with, but it seems like whenever Black is picked I don't get a message.  It might just be coincidence but whatevs.

I had the best office :(

...  Just discovered something.

It seems as if MOST of the time when I don't get a text message about what color to move to it's black.

Either my computer is tribal or there is something F'd up in events with Black :V

I'm not saying black is the ONLY color I have problems with, but it seems like whenever Black is picked I don't get a message.  It might just be coincidence but whatevs.
Nevermind, I am handicapped.  Peanut hat was hiding the Black text.. lol

But I do get other colors missing sometimes as well.. :( 

Some Admin messed up the override controls :/

Some Admin messed up the override controls :/
yeah i went up there and i didn't see any controls.

I agree that rockets should be disabled when you click a color. YOU HEAR THAT GLASS!?
But, it is not true that there's a 100% chance of death. That, you made up.. OR.. you may have been extremely unlucky every time you play.

The time to react is absolutely perfect for me. I often yell at the op to speed up. Jirue, you are just bad at falling platforms... that's it. No offense. :(

You would also need to stop pushbrooms until all platforms have respawned. It's really annoying because basically it just comes down to whoever is standing on the right place on the platform and then basically everyone is forgeted very shortly after.

ugh sorry Glass, haven't been on lately. I'll attempt to get on today.

edit-
Not trying to demote myself, but I think you might want to remove some admins. Not just cause some are badmins, you need to limit your admins. Here's who you should keep.

Glass - Super Admin [Host]

Ipquarx - Super Admin

The Brighter Dark - Super Admin

Darren - Super Admin

Cat123 - Super Admin

Hank - Super Admin

DAProgs - Admin

IcyGamma - Admin

Sleven - Admin

Feline - Admin

WhiteStorm - Admin

Lub - Admin

Kong123 - Admin

Mango - Admin     (keep if you want)

Crown - Admin   

Zax - Admin (keep if you want)

That's still a lot of admins but it's better than before.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 08:09:04 AM by Cookiez664 »

You would also need to stop pushbrooms until all platforms have respawned. It's really annoying because basically it just comes down to whoever is standing on the right place on the platform and then basically everyone is forgeted very shortly after.

I actually find that pretty funny. One time I was all alone on a platform with another dude which got the broom. He failed to hit me all the time. Pretty funny to avoid him. When the platforms re-appeared I yelled at op to also give me a broom. I got one and took the other dude down. :)