Author Topic: JEHOVAH_WITNESSES.MPEG (aka another religion thread)  (Read 1628 times)


inb4 it gets taken down.

I think he would have to also distort the audio some more and the video in order to obfuscate the ContentID, so that it would bypass detection.

Also, religious stuffstorm below.

sparlog the warrior wizard!!!


He slapped the stuff outta that snake, lol.

JEHOVAH DOESNT LIKE FUN!


Gona shot in the shoulder the next witness who knocks on my door


my new steam name
sparlog the warrior wizard
right after balanar, eccentric billionaire

was about to make an mlp catchphrase reference but...better left unsaid

These Wizard involving games are spawns of Satan!
Looks like every game is going down the draaiiiiinnnn!


My next door neighbor is a Jehova's witness, and I used to hang out with her kids and they weren't treated like this

Just sayin'
Also, here are more for those who cant have enough learning! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcvKgpT3u-c&feature=related
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 09:04:11 PM by Muzzles56 »

That woman is the next great Disney villain.

What did I just watch? o.e That's just plain scary.