Author Topic: GR8DAYSETH.  (Read 4744 times)

He predicted all the trolling stuff going on.And he wanted all the trolling stuff going on.

can't you get it through your thick loving skull that you're an idiot and nobody wants you here

get banned already
THIS,is why you are on my global banlist still.

can't you get it through your thick loving skull that you're an idiot and nobody wants you here
You predicted all this trollling stuff going on.And you wanted all this trolling stuff going on.

You predicted all this trollling stuff going on.And you wanted all this trolling stuff going on.
What the forget are you going on about?  You said the EXACT same thing about gr8dayseth.

You really need to piss off and get banned.

Good lord, boy.
I saw that you apologised, but then you immediately just make a drama about me.

Why don't you make a drama about everyone that hates you.
But then this drama section would be FILLED with spam.

why would anyone here even care about being added to your global blacklist?
i have never heard of you before and i never go to your server, so stop trying to make people feel bad.

why would anyone here even care about being added to your global blacklist?
i have never heard of you before and i never go to your server, so stop trying to make people feel bad.
dude its global, he means business

Good lord, boy.
I saw that you apologised, but then you immediately just make a drama about me.

Why don't you make a drama about everyone that hates you.
But then this drama section would be FILLED with spam.
Who made a topic about me first?

Who made a topic about me first?

this is so childish.
you might as well go make a drama topic about everyone who doesn't like you here.

I can tell that this war will never end.

I can tell that this war will never end.

it will when he gets banned.

This drama is about a very angry person getting drama'd and thinking the person who drama'd wanted to make "trolling" continue.

and I'm pretty sure that that's not true.

this is so childish.
you might as well go make a drama topic about everyone who doesn't like you here.
Why are you even still on this topic?

I apologized to everyone involved in this(Not GR8DAYSETH)Because he wasn't involved in it.But he just popped up in my buisness That I have to handle,making it harder on me,because I have to deal with stuff he started first.