Author Topic: Crocket- Spamming and raging over a button.  (Read 1891 times)

Story
I was at a deathrun, having fun. I joined the team of deaths, and after a while, it came to my notice that this starfish named Crocket started spamming the chat over a button. He was complaining about Blockman01, and thats about all that I heard.
Pictures

I wonder how these kind of people keep finding this game.

You do realize that blockman pressed every button in 5 seconds so that the runners could win.

NOEDIT: Here's the chatlog while I was there...

You do realize that blockman pressed every button in 5 seconds so that the runners could win.

No that wasnt the reason, I pressed all the buttons so when they get to our spawn we get to kill them

No that wasnt the reason, I pressed all the buttons so when they get to our spawn we get to kill them

you're still handicapped for litterally screwing your entire team over, but crocket is also dumb.

Seems like everyone in this situation was an idiot.

^
aaaaaaa

needs more "but i got banned"

Crocket sounds stupid and I already know from ingame experiences that Blockman01 is stupid. It was probably unnecessary to say here but whatever. :I

It doesnt matter the thing is he shouldnt been raging over buttons. You dont get it when they pass the traps they have to go and kill the deaths so thats why i pressed the buttons so we could kill them i thought it was more fun killing them with weapons than with traps. Suroisly.............. and whatcha callin' me stupid for :(

you're still handicapped for litterally screwing your entire team over, but crocket is also dumb.

I didnt screw my team over becuase we'd always win most of the time................so some people were into it also

I hate this server. The deaths have guns (stronger ones too) than the runners. Its not even a death run, its a TDM.

Trying to be humerous through redundent spam to gain respect to his reputation.

Typical...

woah what the forget blockman has a forums account