Poll

i are hav ebow

cool
4 (23.5%)
you're fat
2 (11.8%)
you're gay
1 (5.9%)
you're a monday
1 (5.9%)
you're a slut
0 (0%)
i hate you
0 (0%)
i hate your bow
0 (0%)
i'm right behind you
2 (11.8%)
snake
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: I got a bow :D  (Read 3871 times)

I don't mind people having quite a few weapons if they can justify having that many, IE: living in a bad neighborhood, living in a place with hostile wildlife. But holy stuff why the forget would you need more than two BB guns.

Because they're fun?
It's not that difficult to figure out, there are people out there who enjoy just shooting BB/airsoft/gun guns at targets and things like that, is another persons perception of harmless entertainment really that much of an issue for you?

Because they're fun?
It's not that difficult to figure out, there are people out there who enjoy just shooting BB/airsoft/gun guns at targets and things like that, is another persons perception of harmless entertainment really that much of an issue for you?
Its real fun to play airsoft war with others.
Just don't forget to run to cover.

I haven't shot it in a while. I'm going crazy.

The only bow I ever had was my own creation. I tested it's draw force years later, 3 lbs. lol

Its real fun to play airsoft war with others.
Just don't forget to run to cover.

I mean, I can't really enjoy any form of gunnery because I live in the UK, but I can definitely understand how lots of people simply enjoy shooting real guns or having wars with airsoft and bb's.
I don't get why so many people on these forums have such huge issues about younger people being bought real and fake guns by their parents, honestly

I mean, I can't really enjoy any form of gunnery because I live in the UK, but I can definitely understand how lots of people simply enjoy shooting real guns or having wars with airsoft and bb's.
I don't get why so many people on these forums have such huge issues about younger people being bought real and fake guns by their parents, honestly
I don't understand that either.
Its not even a real gun, yes it can still cause damage but I'm sure that if the parents got it for them they would know how to use it.
The only rules to the airsoft wars we have is: No head shots and don't shoot them from the length less of a minivan (about 10 feet)

My school had archery last year. I used a 12lb. DF compound bow.

never even held a real bow before.
q.q

never even held a real bow before.
q.q
this
and i have no desire to

i want a bow so bad. i have a sling shot and am pretty happy with it.
Not bad

Sling Shots work amazingly well. You could go Rabbit hunting you know (If a sling shot can kill a Rabbit)

I have two bows. A youth hunting bow sort of thing and a much less powerful LARP bow. I used to use the hunting bow for LARP, but it is way too powerful so I had to buy a new bow off the internet.

I never got into archery, but it seems pretty neat.

shooting assorted projectiles with assorted projectile shooters never interested me much

I think I forgot to mention I've owned 3 slingshots as well.

I think I forgot to mention I've owned 3 slingshots as well.
Slings are cooler than shingshots.