Author Topic: Question About Youtube  (Read 1282 times)

Heyo guys. I have a quick question: Is it possible to obtain a username that is already active on Youtube, instead of contacting the user of the name? This is what I mean: I want the username "Kazami" on Youtube, but it says that the username is already in use. I have been searching if I can find the user of the name and I can't. Is it possible to get an account that is in use if the person doesn't use it anymore?

If they give you the login information, sure I guess.  But YouTube won't give it to you.

http://www.youtube.com/kazami

Latest Activity: 2007

... Most likely. A quality favorites list as well.

No.  You can't change your name and I'm pretty sure (even if the account was closed) that the name would still be considered used.

If they give you the login information, sure I guess.  But YouTube won't give it to you.
That's kinda sketchy, but yeah, I guess this is true.

http://www.youtube.com/kazami

Latest Activity: 2007

... Most likely. A quality favorites list as well.
Oh god ew

http://www.youtube.com/kazami

Latest Activity: 2007

... Most likely. A quality favorites list as well.
Oh god lol

Quality youtube account right there

No.  You can't change your name and I'm pretty sure (even if the account was closed) that the name would still be considered used.
That's kinda sketchy, but yeah, I guess this is true.
You know what else is sketchy?


Oh god, that's great to know, I want a Youtube username that already has a lesbian make out scene in it's favorites list.

You know what else is sketchy?


Lawl I get it cause it's a SKETCH

Oh god, that's great to know that I want a Youtube username that already has a lesbian make out scene in it's favorites list.
lol

Just go with MrKazami.  Whenever my username is in use/too short I just throw Mr on the beginning.  it looks classy and people still know it's you if they know the name Kazami from other places.

Use KazamiIsAwesome1337

that was my 401 post yay me (p.s. to whoevers reading this, i didnt start using the forum in 2012
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 03:13:01 AM by Tickles »

Use KazamiIsAwesome1337

that was my 401 post yay me (p.s. to whoevers reading this, i didnt start using the forum in 2012
Congrats. Anyway, does anyone know an E-Mail that I can contact Youtube at?

Congrats. Anyway, does anyone know an E-Mail that I can contact Youtube at?
They aren't going to give it to you, just pick a new name bro.

They aren't going to give it to you, just pick a new name bro.
it never hurts to try!

Congrats. Anyway, does anyone know an E-Mail that I can contact Youtube at?
you can use my spam email if you'd like


It is a possibility. I am very good at convincing people to let me get my way. And I don't  need an E-Mail to E-Mail Youtube, I want to know Youtube's or whatever E-Mail.

It is a possibility. I am very good at convincing people to let me get my way. And I don't  need an E-Mail to E-Mail Youtube, I want to know Youtube's or whatever E-Mail.
um...
youtube@youtube.com

I dont know.