Author Topic: JonTron and Egoraptor are GAMEGRUMPS  (Read 24564 times)



I've actually only seen like 3-4 videos of theirs, and only just today subscribed when I noticed a Shenmue video in my suggestions bar from them.
yes, but now that you are subscribed you're going to spam their stuff on the forums, as you do with everything else you keep up with.

by everything else i mean minecraft.


yes, but now that you are subscribed you're going to spam their stuff on the forums, as you do with everything else you keep up with.

by everything else i mean minecraft.
* MegaScientifical playfully ruffles fred's hair, smiles down at him *

You run along, little fella'.


Fire types are just overpowered I guess? :s
I actually love fire types, but in the r/s/e games I always got Mudkip

he's a champ, dawg

* MegaScientifical playfully ruffles fred's hair, smiles down at him *

You run along, little fella'.
it's funny because you're 19 and yet you act like a smug 11 year old.



HEY IM GRUMP
AND I'M NOT-SO-GRUMP

AND THEY'RE THE GAME GRUMPS

saying we're would have sounded weird cause theres 2


I'm actually not really interested in Game Grumps, though i do like to watch the fanimations

Like this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-D5Op4Lg2s

I didn't realize this was bumped at first and was about to post about how late nym was

it's funny because you're 19 and yet you act like a smug 11 year old.

as soon as you reach 18 you're allowed to call everyone younger than you a child and be an elitist prick, didn't you know? /s