Author Topic: JonTron and Egoraptor are GAMEGRUMPS  (Read 24538 times)

http://www.youtube.com/user/GameGrumps/videos
YES BEST EVER
JONTRON AND EGORAPTOR SAVE THE WORLD FROM BORINGNESS
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 06:32:59 PM by Nymethus »

wowe dud ur late :))))

you didn't know about it lol

ye-
yes i did

but i just REALIZED THAT THEY'VE BEEN PLAYING POKEMON EMERALD ON THAT CHANNEL
I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST GOOF TRAP AND ZELDA: LA

:O

If you watch their videos you realise that they're going to play EVERY SINGLE GAME EVER. ISS AMAZING

i watched one of the episodes of one of their kirby playthrough things. i almost choked a few times from laughter.

There was already a topic.

There was already a topic.
Well, what do you want me to do about it?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 10:23:09 AM by Nymethus »


ew they loving chose the damn torchic, god no
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 04:57:01 PM by Bahamut »

They starting playing Shenmue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsr43CLD3yc

I LOVED this game and the sequel. But I never hear anything about them. Never see anyone play it. And they treat the game relatively fairly all considering. I tried to play the game a year or two ago and was like "How did I control the game like this?" The controls are very wacky, but I guess you got used to them.

ew they loving chose the damn torchic, god no


Fire types are just overpowered I guess? :s

They starting playing Shenmue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsr43CLD3yc

I LOVED this game and the sequel. But I never hear anything about them. Never see anyone play it. And they treat the game relatively fairly all considering. I tried to play the game a year or two ago and was like "How did I control the game like this?" The controls are very wacky, but I guess you got used to them.
inb4megaspamsunfunnygamegrumpsstuff

inb4megaspamsunfunnygamegrumpsstuff

I've actually only seen like 3-4 videos of theirs, and only just today subscribed when I noticed a Shenmue video in my suggestions bar from them.

They starting playing Shenmue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsr43CLD3yc

I LOVED this game and the sequel. But I never hear anything about them. Never see anyone play it. And they treat the game relatively fairly all considering. I tried to play the game a year or two ago and was like "How did I control the game like this?" The controls are very wacky, but I guess you got used to them.
oh my GOD YOU BUMPED THIS UGUHUAUGAGUAIAU