Author Topic: if you were given 100 million USD, and told to make the world a better place...  (Read 2339 times)

slaughter the weak and stupid.

abolish religion

with nukes

100 million people get their own $1 hookers for life.
considering there are 300+ million people in the US, 100 million women would have to subject themselves to prostitution for 100 million men.

thus 200 million us residents will be too busy having most likely unprotected love to manage the country
the remaining 100 million would mostly be composed of children to young adults and the elderly.

the youth would kill off the elderly and take over america while the other 'busy' 200 million are having love.
the remaining youth would  then revolt and kill them off while they're making babies.

the youth would then raise the babies as their own and advance science in the US to godlike levels, and genetically engineer the new generation of unwanted children into super soldiers and clone them, increasing the US' military might to 500 million super human children monsters, and then eradicate the neighboring countries.

after claiming all of north and south america as sole property of the United States, the military might would by this time be cloned to 3 billion man-killing machines. the new dictatorship government of the old generation would then send legion upon legion of these horrifying monsters to obliterate the eastern nations, essentially taking over the entire world.

and all while this happened, they decided to leave Canada alone, which is where I would be, sitting in vancouver with my girlfriend and watching the hellstorm wash over the idiots of the world.

soon the dictatorship government would collapse, the mutants would die off due to accelerated aging and lack of reproduction. nobody would be left to rule the world.

but while chilling in vancouver and having much love with my loved girlfriend, i would've accumulated $100 billion again by profiting from the war by selling weapons.

after the remaining stuffholes of the world (that somehow survived) realize i have ass loads of money, they will bow to me and i will be new Supreme Emperor of Earth.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 06:27:03 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

$100 million would barely do anything. :(

100 million people get their own $1 hookers for life.

Pretty sure $1 hookers don't give their services for life for $1

i would get in a helicopter and drop the money from the sky
then people would get free money
it wouldnt do much but it would be cool to watch lol

Use the USD to buy assassins to remove all governmental figures and large corporations, then kill off the bronies.

Use the USD to buy assassins to remove all governmental figures and large corporations, then kill off the bronies.
sounds like you're trying to start something

buy a fleshlight

and then throw the money at my fleshlight and scream "i make it raaaaaiiinnnnn"

then i'd burn the money

I would buy software so I could make realistic wasteful charity commercials that no one calls the number for

and all while this happened, they decided to leave Canada alone
no one cares about canada, that's why.

I would keep like $5,000 (There's $100,000,000, 5 grand isn't a whole lot) and give the rest to somebody who knew what they were actually doing.

i would buy a ferrarri and have love in it.