Author Topic: Beachbum has new hobby- Bonsai.  (Read 2402 times)

No.. thats growing vegetables.

Ontopic: This actually sounds fun, because, you'll be getting free oranges!
Growing any plant...

>plant bamboo
>lay on top of planting site for a week or two
>slowly be impaled

bis cannabis cannabis cannabis cannabis cannabis canna

the schoolgirl acad

cheeky nude duvet

bis cannabis cannabis cannabis cannabis cannabis canna

loops better than outsider ;-;

How would you make a Pineapple bonsai tree? A Pineapple would make that thing tip over.

Growing plants is not a hobby, Beach. It is a career opportunity for the plant. You employ the plant to grow and in return you take general care of it. Make sure, regardless of the plant, that it has all its work papers in order and that you outline its wages, health benefits, pension, etc. beforehand. This will save you a great deal of trouble down the road, bon ami.

This is quite a good opportunity for the plants, you know. They are discriminated against in the work place, so getting a job in the public sector is unrealistic. Private employment is all they can go for. So good on you for supporting their cause and getting them into the workforce. C:

What the stuff?

No really, are you Kliser or something?

lol, i smoke more in a day than kilser does in a month. I'm just not a loving idiot nor do i flaunt around my drug use like it's something i'm inherently proud of.

the schoolgirl acad

cheeky nude duvet

schoolgirl academy is the name of my css gaming community.
cheeky nude duvet cover is the cover that Tony in Skins UK has.

I'm just not a loving idiot nor do i flaunt around my drug use like it's something i'm inherently proud of.

Ok I'm cool with that.

i tried growing a bonsai once. i sort of forgot about it and now it's dead.

i tried growing a bonsai once. i sort of forgot about it and now it's dead.

and this is why women cook jk you are still the best robot, cooking my breakfast or not

Ok I'm cool with that.

plus, how did you not know I smoke weed? i'm the biggest pothead on this forum, lmao.