Author Topic: Oceanco Project X01 "Cathedral" Flagship (Now with extra pictures)  (Read 3368 times)

So the super-secret surprise is our flagship, the X01 codenamed "Cathedral." It's 573 bricks long and 64 bricks wide and scheduled to boast six stories of living space. Rooms will be available to all Oceanco members.

And here are the teaser pics of current progress:

Here's the model seen at our booth at Blockoworld:

So far we have the first floor completely finished.

One of the crew bunks (there are 16 rooms supporting 32 crew on this floor)

The aft garage:

Feel free to provide suggestions for what we can include!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 04:54:52 PM by StarHawk »

Perhaps a close-up on the rooms so we can tell if they need anything.

Perhaps a close-up on the rooms so we can tell if they need anything.
What do you mean if they need anything?

the section with the bathrooms/rooms looks a bit too symmetrical compared to the rest of the ship. maybe change the rooms around a bit

It looks fine with ceiling and close up... trust me

Now I can tell from previous build projects that you have done, that this is going to be damn good ship.

Can't wait to see it finished considering its size.

i don't even have to look past the first picture and i know its love

What do you mean if they need anything?

Op is telling us to provide suggestions, which is quite hard when you barely see any of the current progress. He's maybe just asking if we want something in it, idk. Well then, strip club for me boy.

Saw the booth. Especially liked that the ship was interactive. It was far beyond the most interesting booth in the convention.

Maybe because I'm not interested in arcade games, modeling or dull clans.

The ceilings seem a little low. I don't know if it is too late to fix this.

Ga… ga- garage?

I shat myself

HOLY stuff THIS IS AWESOME!!!

I, I, Words cannot tell how much i love this boat.
you are a god.

Looks like a pretty luxury crew bunk.  :3

The ceilings seem a little low. I don't know if it is too late to fix this.
The ceilings are 8-9 blocks high, it's a visual perspective which makes them appear low.
I can assure you that theres nothing low about them, i'm capable of piloting a helicopter into the cargo bay, turn it around, fly it down the crew hallway and then land it in front of the elevator.

Looks like a pretty luxury crew bunk.  :3
I tried to tell him otherwise how this kind of luxury just doesn't happen for crew, but he wasn't having none of it.