Off to Hungary!

Poll

Have you ever been to Hungary?

Yes
2 (11.8%)
No
15 (88.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Off to Hungary!  (Read 801 times)

Tomorrow, August 4th, I will be flying to Hungary with fellow Blocklander maxlol2. I will stop in Germany going to Budapest and Austria coming back to Newark.

I will also go to Switzerland and Austria.

I will have no Internet but will have it in Switzerland and Austria in the hotel.
Note: I am staying on maxlol2's Summer House

This trip will be for 3 weeks. I will update you as soon as I can.

Cool, wish I could go. :c

You'll love Switzerland, Austria and Germany, I swear. It's so awesome there. I went a few weeks ago with People to People, in total we went to 5 different countries (Italy, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, and France).

You'll love Switzerland, Austria and Germany, I swear. It's so awesome there. I went a few weeks ago with People to People, in total we went to 5 different countries (Italy, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, and France).
I'm only stopping in Germany for an hour :( And I was in Switzerland coming back from Poland this Summer. And how is Italy and France? Planning to go there in a few years

Let me guess, Frankfurt, Germany.

EDIT: I have been to England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, and Wales.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 05:46:26 PM by Morpheus »

I'm only stopping in Germany for an hour :( And I was in Switzerland coming back from Poland this Summer. And how is Italy and France? Planning to go there in a few years
Italy was nice if you're into hot weather and huge crowds of people, I honestly didn't like it that much. But France was the best, seriously. We climbed the Eiffel Tower (or at least as far as you can go without an elevator), and then we went to The Louvre. Everything about France was epic. Oh, and make sure to try escargot. :D

Budapest

god loving damnit I misread this as "Badspot"

anyway have fun, sounds like a good time.

Let me guess, Frankfurt, Germany.

EDIT: I have been to England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, and Wales.
Düsseldorf, Home of the Metro Stars

If you're hungry, why don't you make yourself a sandwich?  :cookieMonster:

No, but seriously, have a nice time.

Go see Barnabas in Pécs!

Also, airplane food is the best!

I have been to England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, and Wales. No where outside of us

Bump
And 5 1/2 hours until my flight :D

Have fun!

I wish I could go :c