Public apology to Hammereditor

Author Topic: Public apology to Hammereditor  (Read 1411 times)

I'd like to say that I am sorry for the lies and rumors I spread about hammer. They are all fake and I did it out of anger due to one thing.
Hammer was partnering and supporting someone who wishes not to be named. The person was suddenly threatening me over RTB that he would attack our tower server. I told hammer about it, but he started defending the guy. That's when I got really mad at hammer. He said I faked the chat and everything. I got mad, and without thinking, made up rumors and lies and spread them without thinking because I was really mad at hammer.

When I got back to my senses, I apologized to him in person. But people kept spreading the lies. That is why I made this topic. Sometimes I don't like him and he doesn't like me, but our fight is over now, and I want you guys to stop spreading my false rumors and stop bothering him.

It was all a mistake I made. If hammer never supported him, this wouldn't have happened. Everything I said about hammer is fake and was said out of anger.
Hammer now doesn't trust him, and I forgave him.

The lies and rumors I spread out of anger without thinking :
-hammer pees in his room.
-hammer rages all the time.
-hammer has a mental illness.
-I kicked hammer out once.
-hammer threw a pair of scissors at me.
-I am the only founder of the hosting service.
-The "raging contract" is still valid.
-Hammer knows nothing about computers and hosting.

The truth:
1. Hammer only peed in his room when he was 4.
2. hammer only gets angry sometimes because I make faces at him, mock him, and underrate his abilities on a day-to-day basis although I will stop.
3. Hammer only has a mild disorder and this , in no way, affects his ability to manage the hosting service.
4. We both have 50% ownership and cannot kick each other out.
5.Hammer never even threatened to hurt me with a pair of scissors.
6. This raging contract was unfair and was abolished 3 days ago.
7. Hammer knows how to fix 90-95% of all issues in the hosting service and knows how to register clients. No wonder the hosting service was running smoothly when I quit for 1 week! Hammer knows a lot more about computer and server hardware than I do.

I also am sorry for threatening and blackmailing Hammereditor in an effort to get control over the hosting service. Hammer had to argue in order to defend himself and his rightful position in the hosting service. When the raging contract was valid, I deliberately tried to make hammer rage in order to kick him out. I apologize for using such unfair methods to get what I wanted.I apologize for wounding Hammer's reputation in an effort to increase my own.

The purpose to make this public apology is to dispel the many rumors and lies I spread about hammer, and let everybody know that I was wrong.

I will give hammer his rights in the hosting service back. I hope you all accept my apology.

Tardis vs. Tardis in a SMACKDOWN PISS-AND-SCISSORS BRAWL!!!!!!!!

wtf is this
Quote from: Title
Public apology to Hammereditor

so wait you have a hosting service and yet in your spare time you spread lies and slander about people to get revenge

yeah people are totally going to want to use your hosting service

Tardis vs. Tardis in a SMACKDOWN PISS-AND-SCISSORS BRAWL!!!!!!!!
he he

how do you know this all?

Hammereditor isn't a real person.

You are hammereditor.

Everyone here is convinced of this. Disclose his identity or shut up.

Hammereditor isn't a real person.

You are hammereditor.

Everyone here is convinced of this. Disclose his identity or shut up.
Oh my gosh, Hammereditor is another person, but back when Pacnet was doing this it was him pretending that his brother was involved.

I don't care if Pacnet is Hammereditor or not, because making this topic alone is a huge cry for attention, which, in my book is UNACCEPTABLE!

why didn't you just apologize to him directly?

I don't even know Hammereditor :\

wait, should this be in drama?

and custard, he wanted to clear up rumors that HE spread
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 12:52:35 PM by FaecDog »

I don't care if Pacnet is Hammereditor or not, because making this topic alone is a huge cry for attention, which, in my book is UNACCEPTABLE!

why didn't you just apologize to him directly?

Yes Pacnet did but he felt he needed to apologize on the forums, too.

Pacnet, you... you lied to me?!

Yes, but now he apologized so I have nothing against him.

Yes, but now he apologized so I have nothing against him.
"YOU KILLED MY ENTIRE FAMILY AND EVERYONE I EVER KNEW?!"
"I'm sorry :c"
"oh, it's okay then."

I have n o idea what is hapeinging.