Author Topic: Mutalid Containment Center 34  (Read 25831 times)

Now I'm the ducky. ._. (Jk)

Under code Delta Kappa Omega Siren 2039 the entire base will be repaired via the use of nanobots and stuff and all turrets are now active and will open fire upon anything with a heat signature that moves. What this means for you mutalids is that you stay inside the loving cells otherwise your asses will be full of holes before you can say "stuff"

Under code Delta Kappa Omega Siren 2039 the entire base will be repaired via the use of nanobots and stuff and all turrets are now active and will open fire upon anything with a heat signature that moves. What this means for you mutalids is that you stay inside the loving cells otherwise your asses will be full of holes before you can say "stuff"
* ghost_man brings a arm out to thumbs up
* ghost_man brings it back in

"Wait! One of the turrets has a rust spot! If I don't get it now, it'll cause an acidic corrosion that eat a hole through the entire center! Thus enabling the mutalids to escape!"

* Joffrey grabs cleaning supplies and heads for the turret

"Wait! One of the turrets has a rust spot! If I don't get it now, it'll cause an acidic corrosion that eat a hole through the entire center! Thus enabling the mutalids to escape!"

* Joffrey grabs cleaning supplies and heads for the turret
* Freek crosses fingers
"Please let it break..."

* ultra super mega gangsta chef grunterdb flips the one page on his newspaper before looking up at the turrets, He then sighs and begins playing with his handlebar mustache as he continue to read the paper.

* Freek crosses fingers
"Please let it break..."
* ghost_man puts extra security on it so it won't break
* ghost_man brings out screen and types out "Why do you want to escape so badly?"

* Gojira hopes the security doesn't notice him

* Gojira hopes the security doesn't notice him
* The security doesn't give a forget about gojira

*breadfish wonders why ghost_man is wondering why we want to escape so badly
if you must know WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE STUCK IN A TINY CELL A MILLION MILES UNDERGROUND??
*crosses fingers with freek
just let it break
also i need FOOOOOOD

For the record, Subject 003, we're only 780 meters below the ground.

* Joffrey walks just within the outer limits of the turrets range

"Base AI, disable turret Tango-Alpha-Charlie-Bob-Rhino-Xeno-Torrent-Darren, Authorization code 1-3-2-8-3-7-9-2-1-5-6-7!"

*wonder's what joffrey is doing with the shotgun

THE 5 TRUCKS OF MCDONALDS ARE HERE
*the staff ask joffrey for the money as me and freek eat the food
also the toy is a mutalid containment center 34 play set
and *new mutalid needs food after setting gas ablaze

also code name me something else

please
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 04:47:43 AM by BreadFish »