Author Topic: We need more good servers to play on  (Read 3295 times)

I either see only one good server online or all of them are stuff (Glass's platforms, etc.)

And no, don't tell me "hurr durr host your own server" because I don't feel like doing it.

What kind of server do you want?

What we need is innovation and teams of player developers to create for us something new and original to enjoy.

There are seasons for these outbreaks, and summer is not the time.

We need another obstacle course. Those are fun.

We need more good servers to play on

Agreed.

Also, I want to see a community build come up.

Glasses platforms was a stuff server right?
meanwhile im hosting a AvP server on Bushidos Crosscany, because i feel like it.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 03:47:32 PM by TheOwl »

Agreed.

Also, I want to see a community build come up.
I know of at least three. Wedge's, Badspot's. and my own.

It's just port 28000, both protocols, right?

Answer this, and you can expect a solution to the OP's problem.

yes. disable upnp.

No, the problem is that I barely have any creativity and I have the tendency to give up.

I know of at least three. Wedge's, Badspot's. and my own.

Ehh what I mean by community build is like Phy's Community City Build. Have you ever gone there? if you haven't, it was like he built some buildings, then he let others build stuff OUTSIDE the city, and then an admin or something sees if it's good enough to have in the city.

Server's like that I want.

Ehh what I mean by community build is like Phy's Community City Build. Have you ever gone there? if you haven't, it was like he built some buildings, then he let others build stuff OUTSIDE the city, and then an admin or something sees if it's good enough to have in the city.

Server's like that I want.
That sounds like it's only fun for good builders. Which, unfortunately, most people aren't.
A community build should include everyone, not just the building "elite"

I host my mini-empires RP every now and then. I can say that the server is badmin-proof, because i only give admin and SA to those i can really trust (friends). But if anyone is being a badmin he instantly gets de-admin'd and banned. Oh, and im always on the server, when It's up.

I like:
A really good JailRP (TheArmyGuy's)
A unique concept that doesn't have to do with extremely sophisticated mouse movements (Knife TDM and Plane DeathRace are both require sophisticated mouse movements)
A server that doesn't have handicapped idiots on it.

Also, I have a small Russian Roulette build that I sometimes host.