Author Topic: FPSRussia - Really Unacceptable  (Read 7098 times)

So I just watched one of FPSRussia's video's where his camera man was hurt and needed to go to the hospital because of flying shrapnel. Well I am sick and tired of his antics, He cares more about entertainment than he does safety and its setting the wrong example. He reaches a lot of younger people with his content and I have not once seen him do video on firearms safety which he really needs to because of a situation like this. I just wanted to share my opinions and how safety with firearms should be handled. And it really bothers me how in almost all his video he really doesn't show any signs of safety. I also want you guys to share your opinions. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD0PKDGlwiw is the video, and in the ending the camera man gets shot.

/discuss

his fault for not standing back lol

and he didnt get shot,

shrapnel hit his leg

edit:

he does wear hearing protection and eye protection

pretty sure he wouldn't put that footage in if it was real, but fpsrussia is a loving starfish anyway.

his fault for not standing back lol
In almost every video he doesn't stand back.
and he didnt get shot,
Did you even read OP?

who cares

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 06:52:20 PM by Badspot »

its his loving money anyways

he can do whatever the forget he wants with it.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 05:43:54 PM by blockguy123 »

I still think FPSRussia is just a well executed fake

I personally think FPSRussia is alright a bit. The camera guy could have been a little farther though.

who cares
Not going to go far aren't you?

His older videos were more interesting, but he pretty much caters to the Call of Duty kids.

When I read the topic, I figured you were overreacting, but I got mad when I saw this annotation.

When I read the topic, I figured you were overreacting, but I got mad when I saw this annotation.

its not like hes laughing or anything

its not like hes laughing or anything

No, but he's exploiting his injury to gain followers.

No, but he's exploiting his injury to gain followers.
Exactly, and this is his way of getting fans.

This guy really annoys me. I dont know why, he just does.