It's been a while.

Author Topic: It's been a while.  (Read 2136 times)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that almost every person who reads this thread will be hearing from me for the first time.  I was an active community member a while back, maybe stopped playing completely I want to say... Two years? Two years ago probably.  Decent builder.  I was one of those guys who seemed to have admin on one too many servers for my own good while unable to host my own.

Anyways, just thought I would check in and see how things here are going.  Specifically, who are in your opinion some of the best builders around right now and also which clan is top dog currently, if any.

And for those who don't know me, hi.

one more thing, traders elevators, did they come out?

(I'm going to guess no they never did)

I seen you around before.

Nothing has changed much in BL apart from the upcoming shader updates and the dedicated server stuff. Glad to have another forum old timer back.

Also, hey!

Shader update, sounds lovey.

Also, what, you guys both have ids in the 2000's, how is that possible? I thought the 2000's didn't exist.

Also, what, you guys both have ids in the 2000's, how is that possible? I thought the 2000's didn't exist.
They paid like $30 on some third-party site to get a lower ID.
 :cookieMonster:

Name is not.

facinating. welcome back.

They paid like $30 on some third-party site to get a lower ID.
 :cookieMonster:
it's $20

Some block of IDs in the 2000s were sold to some other seller a long time ago. The website doesn't seem to exist anymore that they were sold on.

Anyway, I never really talked to you but I remember seeing you post around the forum.

They were actually being hosted on some website for people to buy.

Also, I do recognize you.

Some block of IDs in the 2000s were sold to some other seller a long time ago. The website doesn't seem to exist anymore that they were sold on.

Anyway, I never really talked to you but I remember seeing you post around the forum.
Oh hey, a name I completely recognize. 

Also more questions I keep remembering, Blockland ID's, what are we up to now?

I think we broke the 40k barrier?

one more thing, traders elevators, did they come out?

(I'm going to guess no they never did)
Kalphiter released an elevator add-on.  There are no other elevator add-ons that I know of.

At least 38k if not 40k.