It's been a while.

Author Topic: It's been a while.  (Read 2139 times)

Oooh, I think it's in the 39k right now.

RTB has the record of "37,553" as the highest ID.

So like 10000 is an old ID now?  Holy stuff I remember the days that I would be kicked just for having an ID in the 3000's.  I feel ancient.

I wonder how many people even know what I'm talking about when I say "MotE"

I've heard of it before.

These are dark times. The clans have all disbanded and the heroes of Blockland have fallen. Without the influence of the clans and strong leadership our forum has been at the mercy of several egomaniacs who bask in the drama they cause. Last year it came to a head between two individuals and their supporting factions. The problems they caused almost led to real life violence several times.

I wonder how many people even know what I'm talking about when I say "MotE"

I remember that clan.

Your last post before leaving was on June 04, 2010
whoa :o

These are dark times. The clans have all disbanded and the heroes of Blockland have fallen. Without the influence of the clans and strong leadership our forum has been at the mercy of several egomaniacs who bask in the drama they cause. Last year it came to a head between two individuals and their supporting factions. The problems they caused almost led to real life violence several times.
There were always a couple ways to become known in the blockland community.  Two of the most followed paths were that of the mason and of the fool.  The fool was no ordinary man, he was one who believed his opinions above all others, enraged others, brought the pot to boiling so to speak.  The builder clawed his way to the top by being the best of the best, by creating something fantastic and joining one of the greats in glorious clanship.  The attention whores were scum who believed themselves above all others, however even they had to answer to the higher power of the great clans.  Without this hierarchy the community would run wild, indeed.

I remember that clan.
Not in the way I remember them.  Imma pour a forty on the curb for my homies.  They are building towers in block heaven now I suppose.

Good day fellow forum lurker and visitor.
I hope you enjoy your stay here at the Blockhead hotel again.

I don't really know who you are/were, sorry. :)

If you see a server called "Zombies in the Bluzone",  that's not a very good idea.

Also, Tenshi is a bbad man :(

If you see a server called "Zombies in the Bluzone",  that's not a very good idea.
the butthurt

i can taste it

Also, Tenshi is a bbad man :(

Getting banned from a server for being a general stuffhead isn't going to warrant you being able to talk smack about it in every thread.

Getting banned from a server for being a general stuffhead isn't going to warrant you being able to talk smack about it in every thread.
"Warrant"? I can do that, nothing against the rules that saids so.

it's called maturity / self standards

lets not stuff up this guys thread anymore. take it to drama if you really want to, see how far you get.

it's called maturity / self standards

lets not stuff up this guys thread anymore. take it to drama if you really want to, see how far you get.
I am mature, I don't value arrogance or ignorance,  I do have self-standards, don't bull stuff me about my personality when you don't know who I am.