This kid is a loving brat

Author Topic: This kid is a loving brat  (Read 5238 times)

wait what is the name of that show?
stars earn stripes

it should be starting like, monday or something
on nbc i think

I don't honestly hate Americans or America for that matter. In my opinion, many do take too much pride in themselves, though. You may have made great things, but that doesn't mean the whole world should drop to their knees for you. They also seem to be ignorant about other countries. There's beautiful countries out there, nature wise, that America probably couldn't top, however, America has one of the best entertainment out there. Every country has their share of greatness. Many Americans like to ignore this, from what I've seen. It's this that I dislike.

How is it we managed to get from a video about a little kid throwing a tantrum to debate about which country is better?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=202926.0
who made this rover?
who has the people to make it?
who sent it into space?
America
yeah, so now we have a thing in space! what's it gonna do? brown townyze rocks or somesuch? great!

good thing you didn't, you know, give water to people who don't have it or some such nonsense

why are you mondays still loving talking about american history god dammi
because as soon as an American gets a chance to prove that he's worth something, he and 20 other guys list a bunch of things as if the world couldn't have invented those things fast enough if their country hadn't done it when it did

OH YEAH AND KIDS ARE DUMB, INSPIRING TOPIC 10/10

How is it we managed to get from a video about a little kid throwing a tantrum to debate about which country is better?
which tantrums country is a better kids video??

Because Nymethus is a quivering blob of mad jelly euro trash.

Just pay attention in class for ten minutes, go home, do homework, done, jack-off.

loving Sig'd, lol

Wow, when I was a kid and I didn't do my homework, no moar gamecube for me.
It always worked too. :I

I'd hate to see this kid in high school.

I'd hate to see this kid in high school.
"i dont WANT to use a condom your so stupid! wheres your mom so i can show her how stupid your being!!"

I hate you guys how you argue about which country is better its so loving annoying and even though I'm American? I think its a loving disgrace how you act about that situation! It makes our country look like trash!(not saying it is)

Ontopic : I gave you 2 pieces of candy! NOW USE THE CONDOM!!!!

I don't honestly hate Americans or America for that matter. In my opinion, many do take too much pride in themselves, though. You may have made great things, but that doesn't mean the whole world should drop to their knees for you. They also seem to be ignorant about other countries. There's beautiful countries out there, nature wise, that America probably couldn't top, however, America has one of the best entertainment out there. Every country has their share of greatness. Many Americans like to ignore this, from what I've seen. It's this that I dislike.
Uh...

I never judged your country lesser than mine...?

he looks fat
is he fat
he must be fat

If you won't discipline your child, you should not have kids.

The problem is all these people who want to make it "good for the children", when all they are really doing is protecting them from reality where the world does not revolve around them.