Post your Blockland hate list

Author Topic: Post your Blockland hate list  (Read 4571 times)

I don't reallly hate anyone, I just dislike some people.

suburb
okiver(banned)
dany777(banned)
%1
extrude
Hamster

pretty much it.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 02:21:37 PM by bejacks »

I'm not a huge fan of Beachbum, but I don't need to hate him for the way he posts.

Glass¹, Tremrist, fred da kiko, Conservative, Jacob 123456789, Yosher, BreadFish, blockman02, The Big Bad Jellyfish, popman98, Sunny, Shell, Joffrey, Ephialtes, King Leo, Mold, hankyje, Big Brother, popo456, Eeposs, Idle, MackTheHunter, ChickenMaster, bejacks, Pnobio, ._maxwell23461_., Tezuni 2.0, Sylvanor, Donro98, General Jake, Jay the Cartoonist, Spartan923, Cybertails1998, Master Shadow Phoenix, comr4de, Kilser, CreepyCactus, Broze, Sleven, Regulith, Eksi, Megaguy2, blockman01, Mouse droidz 21, Flamecannon, Messes, Electrk, MrLoL², Frostbyte, Clone v.117, kiwibear, shadowworrior, Harry James Potter, Antares, Chefkokkie, Ayxrion, F-22 Raptor, Tetris, Snick0rz, Pixel, Harker, MonkeyFunkyMonkey, Dusty12, blocknight, Böltster, nienhaus1, K3k0m@n, ravencroft, SpreadsPlague, Tokthree, Mulch, Comrade Polensky, LFOO

Glass¹, Tremrist, fred da kiko, Conservative, Jacob 123456789, Yosher, BreadFish, blockman02, The Big Bad Jellyfish, popman98, Sunny, Shell, Joffrey, Ephialtes, King Leo, Mold, hankyje, Big Brother, popo456, Eeposs, Idle, MackTheHunter, ChickenMaster, bejacks, Pnobio, ._maxwell23461_., Tezuni 2.0, Sylvanor, Donro98, General Jake, Jay the Cartoonist, Spartan923, Cybertails1998, Master Shadow Phoenix, comr4de, Kilser, CreepyCactus, Broze, Sleven, Regulith, Eksi, Megaguy2, blockman01, Mouse droidz 21, Flamecannon, Messes, Electrk, MrLoL², Frostbyte, Clone v.117, kiwibear, shadowworrior, Harry James Potter, Antares, Chefkokkie, Ayxrion, F-22 Raptor, Tetris, Snick0rz, Pixel, Harker, MonkeyFunkyMonkey, Dusty12, blocknight, Böltster, nienhaus1, K3k0m@n, ravencroft, SpreadsPlague, Tokthree, Mulch, Comrade Polensky, LFOO
So, you hate yourself?

EDIT: I loving saw that edit

Good job posting the users online.

that was the idea.
And it was good, he was clearly complimenting the plan.

If you can actually hate someone over something they did over the internet then you take things way to seriously and should calm down.

I'm just annoyed by MrMcCakey though

Blocky943 is a severe enemy of mine.

I also have a little LOT of hate from me pumped in to dany777.

Feep
Hey, remember when I griefed the forget out of him on SS13?
Good times.

Hey, remember when I griefed the forget out of him on SS13?
Good times.
this is bannable.