Idoits that can't read blockman01 kiwibear and others that can't read.

Author Topic: Idoits that can't read blockman01 kiwibear and others that can't read.  (Read 7280 times)

What it should be renamed to. ^
(Not the above post, the Re:)

But really, at LEAST use spell check.
Also, I can understand kiwibear just fine.
Noedit:
I ment to say blockman02.. lol.

Poor guy is probally flipping tables.

Ah, now I see what you said.

Well, I guess I'm not really suprised that a kid his age would act like this. He probably can't function properly under stressful situations like this and is just acting under his immature mindset because that is all he has to act with. Though, I'm not going to say all kids his age act like this. He does need to hold off until he can think under pressure, I think that may be whats killing him here.

So what if he is gay?  What, you have a problem with homoloveuals?  Homophobic douchemonday!!

nope

Ah, now I see what you said.

Well, I guess I'm not really suprised that a kid his age would act like this. He probably can't function properly under stressful situations like this and is just acting under his immature mindset because that is all he has to act with. Though, I'm not going to say all kids his age act like this. He does need to hold off until he can think under pressure, I think that may be whats killing him here.
Too much anxiouty...

You know this guy asked for help on why the item(s) arent working then you treat him like a loving ass hole

and FYI there is a wrench and a stick.....I saw it

You know this guy asked for help on why the item(s) arent working then you treat him like a loving ass hole

and FYI there is a wrench and a stick.....I saw it
Ur gay.

OP is seriously a friend who simply cannot spell 'idiot'.

Hey Blockmen 01 and 02, can you do me a favour and take a hike?

Hey Blockmen 01 and 02, can you do me a favour and forget off?

both blockman1 and blockman2 are complete disgraces to the english language.

both blockman1 and blockman2 are complete disgraces to the english language.

Sons of rlcbm.

So much laughter out of this topic.