Author Topic: so now that v21 removes interiors and terrains, what happends to adventure mode?  (Read 3310 times)

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2e0tjli.png[/img]

So basically 551+ gameplay elements removed?

yes it was. it was in some renderman topic and i lol'd when i saw your post.

no, it was in an MLP decal topic and someone bumped it even though the addon itself was failed on RTB, and no real discussion was being held.

Official release of the new story is next week. Be there!

Oh god. I am going to play with these children:

I still don't know how to beat the Golden Bot boss. He keeps shooting fireballs at me. I try to use the super water gun but it is defected by the use on the Virus level.

Oh god. I am going to play with these children:

I still don't know how to beat the Golden Bot boss. He keeps shooting fireballs at me. I try to use the super water gun but it is defected by the use on the Virus level.
unlock the cyberbot story weapon shop, or just complete quests for Li'l Sam to get the 'Toy Ryno-V.'
best water gun ever

This horse has been flogged to the point where it's very skin and muscle are struggling to hang on

unlock the cyberbot story weapon shop, or just complete quests for Li'l Sam to get the 'Toy Ryno-V.'
best water gun ever
I tried but the boss Kompressor came out of no were.

This horse has been flogged to the point where it's very skin and muscle are struggling to hang on

Oh god not this stuff again, why.

This is ending going to end up like a huge self declared spam thread.

Original thread was better.
Joke is too old now.
Joke shouldn't even be a joke anymore, if you guys want this you should make it with the new Gamemode system.

Original thread was better.
Joke is too old now.
Joke shouldn't even be a joke anymore, if you guys want this you should make it with the new Gamemode system.
What joke?

Non-believer!

As the haze subsided and the last echoes of the agonized neighing died away, he glanced down at the stricken, twitching carcass.  Fragments of sinew and muscle and bone floated in the pool of spilled blood.  He tried not to retch.  The horse was well and truly dead.

no, it was in an MLP decal topic and someone bumped it even though the addon itself was failed on RTB, and no real discussion was being held.
But I remember seeing it in a Renderman thread :I

What joke?

Non-believer!

Funny, because I used to contribute to these kind of threads too.

But whatever; keep dreaming.