Author Topic: Kilser is annoying cyberbully, he sucks.  (Read 9278 times)

no because OP is gay.

You have got to be kidding me ಠ_ಠ

Kilser you need to stop before you drive this kid crazy lol

Kilser you need to stop before you drive this kid crazy lol
I think he already did

Hey blocko, just ignore that guy.  Obviously everyone here is making a joke about this topic, and I understand that you are pissed off right now.  Kilser is just trolling, trying to get a reaction out of you.  If you ignore him he will go away, happens with everyone.  I am sorry that he is doing this to you.  The best and most worth while way to stop this is to just ignore him, he will eventually get bored and leave you alone.
Also, Kilser should probably get a new insult besides gay and friend.  Its really getting old.

I am not gay
As you might know i get pissed over the almost the slightest stuff so stop calling me gay thats exactly the thing i would hate to hear

I am not gay
As you might know i get pissed over the almost the slightest stuff so stop calling me gay thats exactly the thing i would hate to hear
Um.. wait were you responding to me?
Anyhow, Its obvious you aren't...  No need to keep saying it.  People are just saying that you are to get a reaction out of you.  In all honesty no one actually believes you are...

Hey blocko, just ignore that guy.  Obviously everyone here is making a joke about this topic, and I understand that you are pissed off right now.  Kilser is just trolling, trying to get a reaction out of you.  If you ignore him he will go away, happens with everyone.  I am sorry that he is doing this to you.  The best and most worth while way to stop this is to just ignore him, he will eventually get bored and leave you alone.
Also, Kilser should probably get a new insult besides gay and friend.  Its really getting old.

I cant ignor it if i come to read my messages and its always there

Um.. wait were you responding to me?
Anyhow, Its obvious you aren't...  No need to keep saying it.  People are just saying that you are to get a reaction out of you.  In all honesty no one actually believes you are...

Im responding to all the other butt heads calling me gay they make a joke out of all the dramas I post.....
Im just gonna stick to getting add-ons because every one's a troll

well ur GAY!

You just dont know when to stop do you? please just leave me alone..................

wow wow!!!!!! you sended me a message!!!! lets see what it sais..

Im responding to all the other butt heads calling me gay they make a joke out of all the dramas I post.....
Im just gonna stick to getting add-ons because every one's a troll
Mk then, but just remember don't even respond.  just ignore them, eventually it will die down.  stuff like this happens on Blockland all the time, and people get very angry.  The easiest way to fix it is to ignore ignore ignore.  Trust me dude, you will be better off with it :)