Author Topic: Kilser is annoying cyberbully, he sucks.  (Read 9274 times)

ur still gay
:D
Kilser your the kind of internet trolls that need to be banned dont you have any thing better to do?
I dont think your joking either when some one freekills me I get pissed
When they freekill me and say Oops sorry and it was intentional that throws me over the edge
Youve threaten me to make something you Mercy syntho AND tremrist are the kind of people to piss me off.
So leave me alone becuase if you post another comment saying im gay
Ill rip your guts out and feed them to a wolf then rip your heart out and throw it in the fire, Ill even rip your tounge out and throw it in acid so forget off...

Ur gay, and an idoit.

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM????? GET THE forget OUT ILL TAKE YOUR SKULL OFF YOUR SPINE........ AND CRUSH IT WITH MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those of you still calling blockman01 gay are being ignorant little people.

And, blockman01. If you can't take this sort of monotonous nit-nattering, you shouldn't even be on the internet. It's going to happen, especially if you put out a reaction of this proportion.

i almost had hope that he listened to me :/

And, blockman01. If you can't take this sort of monotonous nit-nattering, you shouldn't even be on the internet. It's going to happen, especially if you put out a reaction of this proportion.

Exactly. Taking the internet too seriously is bad for your health.

Exactly. Taking the internet too seriously is bad for your health.

internet is serious business

I tried to reason what this guy and this is what i got >.>

I tried to reason what this guy and this is what i got >.>

You reacting to him in such a manner paints you as an easy target to him.

If you stopped giving him what he wants, he'll stop bothering you.

Do you know what 'trolling' is? Basically, he's trying to get you all riled up because he thinks you're funny when you're mad. He doesn't actually think you're gay, he just says that to make you mad.

Kilser, Stop calling him "gay" you immature little forget.
He did nothing wrong (that i know of) and you're just slamming the word "gay" in his loving face.Oh, I'm sorry.
What did he do to you?

guys stop hes making fun of meEEE!!!

Ah so I see that.
I guess its true.

Ah so I see that.
I guess its true.
Is that comment admitting to trolling? Just wondering.

Is that comment admitting to trolling? Just wondering.
I'm pretty sure it only counts if he posts an admittance to trolling on the forum itself