Author Topic: Kilser is annoying cyberbully, he sucks.  (Read 9402 times)

bro calm down

why should you take words of a believed simpleton to heart? just ignore him.

You just dont know when to stop do you? please just leave me alone..................

wow wow!!!!!! you sended me a message!!!! lets see what it sais..
Jesus christ

I'm losing brain cells

Mkay let me try that.....(Ignoring)

Hey I think it stopped :D

Guys, just  leave the kid alone, even if he is acting as a moronic child, it's not humerous to him to call him a friend.

ur still gay
:D

Gaylord.

Ive been taken out of 2 schools already because I get bullied alot and some times been called a friend or a gay what the hell makes you think I want to hear that again?

Ive been taken out of 2 schools already because I get bullied alot and some times been called a friend or a gay what the hell makes you think I want to hear that again?
meh, idiots will be idiots. I don't see why I should take to words that are far inferior to my own.

The problem here is that there's a mile-long difference between people bullying you in school, and people bullying you on the internet.

Of course people bullying you at school is going to upset you, but you choose if you want to be upset by people on the internet.

You could easily just stop frequenting this thread if you don't want to be bothered by the people bothering you in it.

Ur gay, and an idoit.

Gaylord.
Ur gay, and an idoit.

Honestly, what do you hope to accomplish by provoking him further?

Kilser, Stop calling him "gay" you immature little forget.
He did nothing wrong (that i know of) and you're just slamming the word "gay" in his loving face.
Gaylord.
Oh, I'm sorry.
What did he do to you?

...Are you autistic?