Author Topic: Psp's City RPG [Modified CityRPG w/ Drugs] - GALLERY  (Read 10064 times)

All the pictures here do not fully represent the completed server, as some images have been taken while work was underway.

Images


Blooper shot


Main Town


Beginners Town (with a lazy psp)


interesting angles n' stuff


Our new beach map


Thorfin25's Town Hall
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 08:23:01 PM by koonta »

Approved.



(that Koonta is a derp)

On a more important note, The server will be running my copy of the drugmod, which has currently been changed so that it has Marijuana and Cocaine as drugs. It also has my Agriculture (wheat.), and some other things that I made for it. Anyway, The server will probably be up sooner than the deadline, but we'll see.

Anyway, if you have any questions, post here. Construction isn't going too slowly either. If we're lucky, by the end of the week we should have a working city, depending on if my CityRPG mod wants to work correctly. May have to work on that. Anyway, yeah.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 02:53:07 PM by LundoomGaming »

Also, don't forget that this is a

Registered PSPNetworks server!

 :cookieMonster:

Also, don't forget that this is a

Registered PSPNetworks server!

 :cookieMonster:

Oh right!

This is a registered Psp-Networks Server.

:P

Applying for: SA
Forum Name: Frosting. In-Game Name: Frosting. BL_ID: 20848
Prior, relevant experiences I've had as admin: I am currently admin on Lights' City RPG, which uses IbanMOD. In the past I have been admin on Diggy's Metropolis, a notable City RPG. I remember being an administrator on several other servers, but I can not recall their names, as these were not recent experiences.


lol never heard it called that.
I just thought of calling it that. Not sure why though.

I just thought of calling it that. Not sure why though.
Originality :D

Also I think Psp told me Drugmod was copyrighted once!  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Originality :D

Also I think Psp told me Drugmod was
copyrighted once!  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Yeah we've all seen the drama or w/e it was, I had the link to it floating around... Never read it fully because honestly who reads user agreements / copyrights. Either way, I doubt you can enforce a copyright on an add-on

Application Format-
Applying for: SA
Forum Name: Cuntinous Continous In-game Name: Sagacity BL_ID: 5888
Any prior, relevant experiences as an admin you've had: Me and Adin had so-ya'know I'll just say I used to work for Adin and Thorfin25 c:

Yeah we've all seen the drama or w/e it was, I had the link to it floating around...

found it for you

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=187048.0

maybe we havent all seen the drama...

Usually when i visit this server people spam minigame events and abuse radiusimpulse this server needs way more monitering the host always ignores what the players tell him and overall can use serious work on that aspect.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 04:37:28 PM by blocklandiansprofile »

lots and lots of first world problems people being idiots, abusing events, administration unhelpful

This has been dually noted, and this will be taken care of. Administration is tightening up, and there will be an actual set of rules. However, at the moment WHAT rules to apply, has not been decided on. In all actuallity we hope more people will see this topic and watch it. Eventually I hope to have a poll up to vote on rules, and if anyone needs me to explain a rule or they think it's 'stoopid', then I can remove it.

Long story short; stuffs gonna happen, and this server is BY the people FOR the people.
'merica and stuff.

Usually when i visit this server people spam minigame events and abuse radiusimpulse this server needs way more monitering the host always ignores what the players tell me and overall can use serious work on that aspect.

This was ages ago.


Welcome to the new server.

- Application -
No. no. no no NO no NO, HELL no, no. NO.
Shakin' mahh head.

Just kidding, I'm fine with you as an admin, but your gonna need more than 1 person's approval. I just felt like copying your avatar.