Author Topic: Found an old blockland picture I drew  (Read 1328 times)

I was like 10 and a huge fan of blockland and I started drawing pictures. Here's one I found



And on the back there's a map



Lol, Roblox area and Blockland area as if they were in a territorial war.


I see Telemon written at the top. :3

I would post a stuffstorm meme because it's a Roblox v.s Blockland

« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 06:36:39 PM by D Trix »

It looks like their fighting...

You thought there was a war back then, didn't you?

Ohh, my little boobler.

aw no abelboto?

whats that giant blockhead doing?

Blockland has way less space than the map shows.

It doesn't even have a real city, just a house with a bedroom and a kitchen!

aw no abelboto?

whats that giant blockhead doing?

Idk raiding the ROBLOX territory I guess

I LOVE HOW LAG IS MIS-WRITTEN AS LUG REPEATEDLY

It looks like their fighting...

You thought there was a war back then, didn't you?

Ohh, my little boobler.

5 years ago, Blockland was just developing. Of course they had a war! A tiny game which was selling for $9 profit and had only a few thousand people vs a gigantic game which made $299 per sale and had hundreds of thousands of people, Blockland was going to win!

You just drew this you liar!

I LOVE HOW LAG IS MIS-WRITTEN AS LUG REPEATEDLY

That's actually how I did my a's back then :P
I never completely filled them

You just drew this you liar!

I swear I didn't

lol that looks pretty cool, that whole map and everything, and that war
i also used to draw wars between two different things but my drawings were mainly about stickmen killing eachother in flying ships and that kind of stuff.