Author Topic: this guy says that he stole a key  (Read 10389 times)

i don't know what happend but this guy is going on serves saying that he stole this guys account.His blockland name he was useing USSR <-clan tag, and wedge.Well like i said i know know what happend but i think someone should do somethin about it.

Yeah, he stole Wedge's ID, Rotondo's ID, and BadSpot's ID. I'm scared.

omg imposters!  Let's hope they haven't gotten Badspot yet....or you might be an imposter...I might be an imposter!  ONOEZ!

Yeah, he stole Wedge's ID, Rotondo's ID, and BadSpot's ID. I'm scared.
IS this serious or just sarcasm?(i haven't played blockland in a few weeks so i cont know)

It's sarcasm.  Wedge was messing with this guy in the USSR server.  xD

Utter sarcasm.  Badspot is the oldest and most commonly impersonated "player" on Blockland ever.

Here is your answer:

You said "2154?"

I get about 2 or 3 people asking me why I have this ID every day. People assume that just because I beta tested, I had the game since forever, like the rest of the testers. That isn't the case, they bought their copies the first day they came out. I didn't have the money (I'm completely broke) or a way to buy it until a couple of weeks ago. I bought this game about a month ago.

So this time, when you asked why I had that ID, I decided to be a jerk and tell you I stole it.

To tell you the truth, I bought it off of some website for $10. Some people thought I kind of sold out on Badspot for paying $10 and not supporting him. I didn't give a straight answer before. What happened is that I was doing a project that involved keeping a budget, and one of the objectives was to save as much money as possible (or be as cheap as possible, depending on your point of view).

whatever i searousely don't care anymore...

Theres nothing wrong with having a tight budget.

Goddammit, I was AFK!