Author Topic: I have two faces.  (Read 1291 times)

At morning I'm careful. Watching what i do. At midnight I'm carefree I tend to say stuff like " Bring it on bitches!!!" can anyone relate?

I'm like high late a night. Its odd.

I thought this thread was going to be about some horrible mutation you have.

Darn :(

I thought this thread was going to be about some horrible mutation you have.

Darn :(
Yeah that would be awesome.

I'm like high late a night. Its odd.

This is normal for young kids.

I guess I'll call the second face Waylon.


In the morning I'm tired. In the afternoon I'm full of energy. Midnight I'm tired and I go to bed,


So you are two-face from Batman. I KNEW IT!

Normal face and aroused face.

You don't want to see that face coming from behind you.

I thought this thread was going to be about some horrible mutation you have.

Darn :(

I don't know why but the second I start swimming I go all crazy.
Other then that I'm normal for the rest of the day.

mondays please



or this one



Which do you prefer?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 04:55:55 AM by Dominator »

mondays please

Yeah I really didn't need to see that at 4:00 AM.