Author Topic: Tomahawk  (Read 4950 times)

I noticed that the link was broken so i am reuploading this addon. I am sorry that i do not have permission to Upload this. Creds to JakeBlade http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o555/Evanblake35/?action=view&current=Icon_Tomahawk.pngload  http://www.mediafire.com/?8mqvvjpuizp4r9h
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:05:49 PM by Evanblake47 »

If you don't have permission then don't do it. The link could have been taken down for all we know.

If you don't have permission then don't do it.
Well we know where this is going....

Don't upload it without the creater's permission.

I dont think he plays anymore

If you don't have permission then don't do it. The link could have been taken down for all we know.
I don't see why it matters if he's not taking credit for it and the original link is down. He's doing the guy a favor by keeping his add-on alive.

I don't see why it matters if he's not taking credit for it and the original link is down. He's doing the guy a favor by keeping his add-on alive.
You don't know if the creater would wan't this, you always need permission to release something that's not your's, if the creater is no longer active then don't even think about giving it out.If you wan't to keep an add-on alive simply use it on your server.

SASSINS CREED 3 BWOAstuff

Nowone had permission to port any old add-ons, since the creators obviously don't care enough about them to repost them.
Alot of times the creators aren't playing Blockland anymore, since all the good people left in 2010.

I dont think he plays anymore
Did you even look up my profile?
I didn't recieve a PM.
Did you do any research at all?

I didn't give you permission, lock/remove thread/link, now.
How the forget did you get it anyway.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 04:00:19 PM by JakeBlade »

Did you even look up my profile?
I didn't recieve a PM.
Did you do any research at all?

I didn't give you permission, lock/remove thread/link, now.
How the forget did you get it anyway.
Lol.

Current Status:    Offline

Why all the idiots do this?

Instead of stop being idiots and being flamed, also knowing they're at the own fault and given told what to do, instead of locking and/or removing link, they rage quit.

Why.