Author Topic: Official V21 Screenshots  (Read 43924 times)

Dat beauty island, would make a picnic there.

that mine you did is awesome sleven x) (or i did it?)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 03:45:07 PM by Sylvanor »

« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 02:50:17 PM by MrLoL² »

That turned out great Sylv!
(not that I'm surprised)

oh my GOOOOOOD
How did sylvanor achieve that dayz/skyrim/freeroam game building feel?

OH! It's sleven epicness that gives my build some great look! look at the awesome terrain he did? It was terrain made for game mod rampage but he released the save and it was too epic for blockand community so i decided to reuse his and modify a bit to match with my build (that was previously on a basic baseplate). I just did the mine and all the builds, like often. I will make more builds, and maybe a role play game idk... It isn't that good :/

me? no, some bricks are private and i dont want to make a save, at least for the moment.
It's like Seattle, it was never released. I don't like to lose control of my builds, especially when it's "megaprojects". (9 months for Seattle). If you want to see, pm me =)

OH! It's sleven epicness that gives my build some great look! look at the awesome terrain he did? It was terrain made for game mod rampage but he released the save and it was too epic for blockand community so i decided to reuse his and modify a bit to match with my build (that was previously on a basic baseplate). I just did the mine and all the builds, like often. I will make more builds, and maybe a role play game idk... It isn't that good :/
Wow. How do I get in on this secret cool building stuff.

well, you irc me to enter? lol
also, not an official screenie but so much fun:

« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 04:20:22 AM by Sylvanor »