Author Topic: Cog's Click Challenge  (Read 19395 times)

i saved this on his server since he was afk and didnt fix the spawns.

IT No Work? I will give  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: all those cookies to Some one if i get it to work.

IT No Work? I will give  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: all those cookies to Some one if i get it to work.

It does work you dolt

i saved this on his server since he was afk and didnt fix the spawns.
I remember playing this a while ago.
cool ghille

also plad101, did you even say something in the chat about it or just message him when he wasn't akf or something? o-o
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 04:17:40 PM by WhatTheEff._. »

/ban

cool ghille

also plad101, did you even say something in the chat about it or just message him when he wasn't akf or something? o-o
I waited 2 hours and messaged him about 15 times.

reported for spam.

I like how everyone jumps on the newbie for not knowing how to use emotes.

IT No Work? I will give -snip- all those cookies to Some one if i get it to work.
Did you put it in your add-ons folder?
Did you unzip the file? If so, you aren't supposed to unzip addons.

reported for spam.
Cut him some slack dude. Hes obviously new.

Cut him some slack dude. Hes obviously new.
There are no exceptions for justice
except tits

OT:
There isn't as much "clicking" as I would think in this gamemode...

Did you get permission from the author :cookieMonster:

Did you get permission from the author :cookieMonster:
it's loving badspot man, he don't need no permission

it's loving badspot man, he don't need no permission
The Joke
Your Head