Cog's Click Challenge

Author Topic: Cog's Click Challenge  (Read 19636 times)

Badspot

• Administrator

Dowload: http://blockland.us/files/GameMode_Cog's_Click_Challenge.zip

Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8CKVH6-980

Click on things to escape prison.

I had a save of Cog's click challenge and I packaged it into a game mode.  I have modified it slightly from the original to use the default checkpoint bricks instead of an add-on.  The gameplay is a bit too frustrating to include as a default file but it is functional.

Oh cool, always wanted this for my own server.

thats pretty lovey

cheers Badspot!
also second person to reply to a new board (nothing to be proud of though)

Oh wow, this looks cool!

Whenever I hear 'Cogs Click,' I always think of gears spinning around and making clicking sounds.

Otherwise, awesome map here.

Really liking this new game mode section, I hope there are a bunch of contributions to it.

Saw this on youtube a while ago so I'll have to try it out.  Thanks!

I think I will recall v21 as the update that finally got everybody to try their hands at making neat singleplayer builds like this one. The addition of gamemodes  strongly supports things like this.

I remember seeing this on youtube.
Now I can try it out for myself!  :cookieMonster:

Wait a minute... Does E now act as a secondary activate when you have a tool out? Even better!

Wait a minute... Does E now act as a secondary activate when you have a tool out? Even better!
wait, this is default now? Can someoneconfirm this?

Perhaps... I do not remember anybody making an addon that replaces the "Paint not enabled" message with an actual function.

wait, this is default now? Can someoneconfirm this?
If you make a minigame with painting disabled, e will function as onactivate.

Confirmed as default with a clean install! Although, the gamemode whitelists addons so we didn't really need to confirm...

I remember playing this a while ago.

just played
frustrating but cool