Author Topic: Welcome to SPAAAAAAACE  (Read 37382 times)

I hope this isnt too much of a bump but the /setgravity and /toggleGround arnt working for me at all.

Did you download the map properties loader?  That is required for skyboxes to have any properties other than a day/night cycle and clouds

Did you download the map properties loader?  That is required for skyboxes to have any properties other than a day/night cycle and clouds

The Server_MapPropteries link takes me to the Sky_SpacePack.zip. I tried the "Server_MapPropteries" link and the one at the bottom and neither work correctly.

The Server_MapPropteries link takes me to the Sky_SpacePack.zip. I tried the "Server_MapPropteries" link and the one at the bottom and neither work correctly.

Sounds like my bad, sorry.  I have it on RTB under server mods I believe.  If you go to rtb and look at the space pack in environments through that broken link, it has the map properties loader as a required mod and you can download through that.  I'll try to get it fixed but ry messed up the NARG dropbox

And funnily enough, this is the thread where I posted this...

Erm...

And funnily enough, this is the thread where I posted this...

I should have done this for Halloween last month
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 03:30:46 PM by Nexus »

If you're going to be porting my Nova maps, please give me credit.  But for now, keep away from them, kay?

oh holy stuff I just finally figured out that swatone = SWAT One
I was saying it swuh-tone
I'll remove yours from the ported space pack

THIS IS THE WORST ENVIRO EVAAAHH
                     BEST
was totally needed

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that you can make the ground transparent in the environment settings under advanced>ground color>alpha (setting it to 0).
Thanks now I can spot renderman faster :X

Welcome to SPAAAAAAACE
You beat portal 2?

Nebula 1 and Space-sky 1 and 2 caught my eye. Good work. What's Nex (hahahaha pun)

Nebula 1 and Space-sky 1 and 2 caught my eye. Good work. What's Nex (hahahaha pun)

Newest one is this one with fire raining from the sky.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=217165.0

Unfortunately it doesn't use the map properties loader mod, so it doesn't get a place here.  I might do something like an under the sea environment which would use it, though.

I might do something like an under the sea environment which would use it, though.
Ok. So, i just use that environment, and then flood the map. There.
Oh by the way, can you get to making a underwater  environment?